• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ATL vs. BOS - a must win?

BigDog90

ATL plays Boston for the first time on Friday. This should be a big game as both Boston and ATL are currently on winning streaks and marks the first time Horford plays against ATL. 

I could imagine Boston media will hype this game as a revenge game for Horford and if Boston blows out ATL this will be all over ESPN, Fox and etc. Would you say this game is a must win?

• Like 1

A "must win" in the sense that they're a team we're chasing.

Sadly, the eggsperts will make it a referendum on Howard v wHorford, are the Hawks tanking, shld Budz be fired, trade Sap to the Cavs for 2 2nds, jumpshooting teams, hack-a Howard, shld Atl have a team, why's the arena empty, Atl fans suck, blah, blah, blah ...

You know, the usual for a natl tv game.

4 hours ago, anxietyreigns said:

Revenge for what? He left.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Revenge for how he left. 

Demanding max money like a diva when his production was moving in the wrong direction after tearing two titties, during and after which most of the city stood by him and still wanted him here even though he was arguably broken and never the same. Him leaving for what most on here would describe as marginal $ for someone who has made as much money as he has. Him and his family complaining that he needed a real center to play alongside, then we get one and he bolts. Him saying he left to join a better contender, when we just beat that same team last year and we're adding an elite rebounder.   And he left for the Celtics of all teams, ... I mean, really? Did he think we wouldn't hate him after all that?

all of that was basically like a big F U to the city of Atlanta and Hawks fans. He could have had his number retired here, but he left for the enemy. I know for me personally, I would have given him a good deal of deference in his decision for going to OKC or GsW or SAN. But the freakin Celtics?!? Blech. Bye, Felicia!

Edited by LamarHampton
  • Like 4

Yes.

Dwight demolishes Al on the boards.

Dennis takes it to IT.

I think Thabo and Baze will guard IT some.

I think Millsap guards Al while Dwight guards Amir. That way Al can't pull Dwight from the paint.

Revenge for how he left. 

Demanding max money like a diva when his production was moving in the wrong direction after tearing two titties, during and after which most of the city stood by him and still wanted him here even though he was arguably broken and never the same. Him leaving for what most on here would describe as marginal $ for someone who has made as much money as he has. Him and his family complaining that he needed a real center to play alongside, then we get one and he bolts. Him saying he left to join a better contender, when we just beat that same team last year and we're adding an elite rebounder.   And he left for the Celtics of all teams, ... I mean, really? Did he think we wouldn't hate him after all that?

all of that was basically like a big F U to the city of Atlanta and Hawks fans. He could have had his number retired here, but he left for the enemy. I know for me personally, I would have given him a good deal of deference in his decision for going to OKC or GsW or SAN. But the freakin Celtics?!? Blech. Bye, Felicia!

Buddy, I agree with you. I was asking why HE would want revenge.

4 minutes ago, anxietyreigns said:

Basically saying ATL didn't appreciate it and he's going to show ATL why they were dumb for not paying him max money.

6 minutes ago, anxietyreigns said:

For not giving him the five yr max and disagreeing he was worth anything near that kind of money or commitment? Having such bad fan support for so long? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, anxietyreigns said:

I was asking why HE would want revenge.

Maybe to save some face for his always irritated Dad and that Twitter/twit sensation sister of his, Anna.