• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ATL vs. BOS - a must win?

BigDog90

• Moderators
Just now, anxietyreigns said:

If Horford plays, I expect 35 points and 22 rebounds.

Fist pumps and angry face toward the crowd as the Celtics pull away late.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

:MooseGoggles: doubling his celtic career highs in both categories.  

• Like 3

On 1/8/2017 at 0:05 PM, LamarHampton said:

Revenge for how he left. 

Demanding max money like a diva when his production was moving in the wrong direction after tearing two titties, during and after which most of the city stood by him and still wanted him here even though he was arguably broken and never the same. Him leaving for what most on here would describe as marginal $ for someone who has made as much money as he has. Him and his family complaining that he needed a real center to play alongside, then we get one and he bolts. Him saying he left to join a better contender, when we just beat that same team last year and we're adding an elite rebounder.   And he left for the Celtics of all teams, ... I mean, really? Did he think we wouldn't hate him after all that?

all of that was basically like a big F U to the city of Atlanta and Hawks fans. He could have had his number retired here, but he left for the enemy. I know for me personally, I would have given him a good deal of deference in his decision for going to OKC or GsW or SAN. But the freakin Celtics?!? Blech. Bye, Felicia!

He "saved the tatas" but abandoned the team and fans.

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

This is an absolute must win game. We have a certain punk ass bitch to put in his place after stabbing all of us in the back. We have a smaller punk ass bitch to put in his place for getting away with murder in the playoffs against Dennis. We have a whole national sports media busy writing us off as blowing the team up to put in their place.

Let's go Hawks. We got 99 problems but a BITCH ain't one.

Haha I didn't expect this from Soth..lol nice. The man might not have a smart phone but he loves his rap music. :-)

Edited by Spud2Nique

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Haha I didn't expect this from Soth..lol nice. The man might not have a smart phone but he loves his rap music. :-)

You didn't see this photo on my Christmas 2016 post?

HawksChristmas2016.jpg

On my Deke t shirt jersey is a Samsung something or other smart phone in an Atlanta Hawks wallet case my wife got me along with the other Hawks stuff she got me. That Steve Smith jersey brought me to tears, no lie.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

You didn't see this photo on my Christmas 2016 post?

HawksChristmas2016.jpg

On my Deke t shirt jersey is a Samsung something or other smart phone in an Atlanta Hawks wallet case my wife got me along with the other Hawks stuff she got me. That Steve Smith jersey brought me to tears, no lie.

Oh ya I did see it and loved it. Mrs. Soth came through in a big way! Awesome gear! I have a Deke jersey similar to ur smitty ...I got mine when we actually wore those in 97 lol. My fav gear if urs has to be the lower left white 92 93ish Hawks white jacket...that's just sick!

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Oh ya I did see it and loved it. Mrs. Soth came through in a big way! Awesome gear! I have a Deke jersey similar to ur smitty ...I got mine when we actually wore those in 97 lol. My fav gear if urs has to be the lower left white 92 93ish Hawks white jacket...that's just sick!

Thanks man! It is very comfortable too. It is the 93-94 Mitchell and Ness jacket, you can still get those if you want one. I wanted to get the 1996-97 black Hawks jacket that looks like the Steve Smith jersey for my dad but I couldn't find one anywhere. Heck I want one now to match my jersey lol

Expect Horford to hit at least 15 or 20 uncontested three point shots.

"Why go inside and chance getting injured when I can do this?"

Expect Horford to bring out thousands of his favorite Boston fans to the game.

They are, you all know by now, far superior to any Atlanta fan !

Boston expects to be so far ahead by the end of the third quarter that they

will clear their bench for the remainder of the game.

Look for D8 to foul out in the 1st quarter, right after we lose Dennis for the

season, due to injuries.

Other than this, expect great things Friday night !!

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, HopefulHawksFan said:

I will be there in the 6th Man section. Better believe we are ready to boo him and IT out of Philips. 

That's awesome have a great time!!!