• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Howard is my favorite player on the team now

gsuteke

Not sure about his attitude/locker room performances. Especially in the Dallas game there were a few hints  he maybe doesnt fit very well with DS17. I think in general he is not very happy about the way he gets touches and post scoring opportunitys.

But im totally with you - Howard is the most important player in this hawks team. 

Forgive my bad englisch - i'm not a native speaker.

3 minutes ago, LamarHampton said:

and even when he gets multiple bad calls you can tell he gets upset but seems to be keeping things under control.

The refs tend to ignore Dwight getting grabbed or his forearms getting hacked so its been pretty outstanding Dwight has kept his composure this well. Imagine thats a subject discussed with Bud and staff because in a close one composure can definitely be the difference in a win or loss. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Howard's been the best player on the team. Millsap and Dennis have been good but up and down (though Dennis has been mostly up for a while now), but Howard has been a rock.

Now if we could only start any other player in the NBA other than Bazemore at the 2 it would be a pretty solid starting lineup.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

After tonight's dissing of Lin, he's climbing the ladder for me for sure...haha

I would've thought you would've taken up for your countryman (ha).

That actually was fairly funny.  He stole Lin's soul.  I don't think the other Neds appreciated it though.  They were looking at Lin afterwards like, "Lookat dis lame a** mofo."