• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Millsap left in the Off-Season, would you hate him as much as you do Al Horford?

ATLHawks3

1 hour ago, AUhawksfan said:

And he now goes to a blue collar town without his lunch pail and thinks they aren't going to notice?

Not the doll in the Green media these days. Even teammates talking about needing a rebounder. Quite satisfying to see really. 

• Like 2

Watching him dog it last year really left a sour taste in my mouth. He would play hard one game a week and then not even try the other 3. Then he became Tristan Thompson's lady. And then he tells us he wants to stay but then we get him what he wants and He bolts. You think Tito would have said hey my boy you finally have a real center...nope just more disrespectful talk.

Edited by nimbers
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I feel that way sometimes.  I'm not big on Moose having a big role but with the way he's shot the 3 ball this year it's hard to knock Bud for playing him.    I prefer Scott but I don't know that there'd be a significant difference right now.   

Except last night he couldn't hit a bull in the butt with a bass fiddle, but kept on shooting anyway.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

Whore-ford:

-Went to the Celtics of all teams.  I'd be a little less sour if they actually did look like a championship team but still....it's the Celtics

-We had better potential so it's a head scratcher when he says what he sees in that team.  I think he's being PC and saying what everyone wants to hear.  Don't sugar coat it, tell me how you really feel about it being the $$$.

-We finally got him the legit center he (and Tito) complained about for so long to go somewhere to be a center again.  What?!

-Money was very slight and even towards the end they were saying we were giving him a 5th year.  Another head scratcher - he had his mind made up awhile ago.  We weren't going to coax him even if he led us on like we might.

-The comments by his wife, sister, and Tito.  Speaking on the fans and probably getting into his head as well.  I was appreciative of Al until his last season here where you could literally see the lack of hustle.  And he now goes to a blue collar town without his lunch pail and thinks they aren't going to notice?  Please....

I highly doubt Millsap will make all of these mistakes so I don't think it will be even close.

What his wife said?

• Premium Member
20 hours ago, red2play said:

I'd rather see him go and go after Blake griffin or somebody with a future than tying up money for a 2 yr stint that will take us nowhere.

Good luck in trying to find (and not grossly overpay) someone half as good as Millsap.

Paul is the man and I want him to retire a Hawk, no matter what.