• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

THE TRADE DEADLINE - February 23rd at 3:00PM

• Premium Member
Just now, DS5 said:

IF we can pick up players like Bogut and DWilliams with the 2 open roster spots, these trades are great. But if we end up with Lamar Patterson and....Keith Benson, well...same ol' I guess...

That's not even barely plausible, I don't think. We don't have the room to maneuver.

Just now, sturt said:

That's not even barely plausible, I don't think. We don't have the room to maneuver.

Both of them are rumored to be bought out of their contracts. And we now have 2 open roster spots, with the Scott trade. Remember Lamar Patterson was on a 10-day contract and we didn't re-sign him after the 2nd 10-day contract expired.

Just now, kg01 said:

Sully and 2 2nds to PHX for Tucker?  Man these dudes overpayin'.

And LOL @ PHI for not being able to trade JOkafor!!  Colangelinkie

And Boston too...if I'm a Celtics fan, I'd be so pissed. With so many assets, why not go all out for either Butler or George.

Also LOL @ the Selltics for "choosing" to stand-pat.  Dan E is standing at the edge of the pool just a-rockin' back 'n forth tryna rev up the courage to jump.  Somebody push this nerd in the deep end.

1 minute ago, DS5 said:

And Boston too...if I'm a Celtics fan, I'd be so pissed. With so many assets, why not go all out for either Butler or George.

Butler or George should be wearing Smelltic green right now.  None of these dudes in the upcoming drafts are gonna be as good as either of them two.

Just now, kg01 said:

Also LOL @ the Selltics for "choosing" to stand-pat.  Dan E is standing at the edge of the pool just a-rockin' back 'n forth tryna rev up the courage to jump.  Somebody push this nerd in the deep end.

They're still the biggest threat to Cleveland while this team is only better than the scrap heap.

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, DS5 said:

Both of them are rumored to be bought out of their contracts. And we now have 2 open roster spots, with the Scott trade. Remember Lamar Patterson was on a 10-day contract and we didn't re-sign him after the 2nd 10-day contract expired.

nba payroll 2017-feb.png

Just now, Hotlanta1981 said:

They're still the biggest threat to Cleveland while this team is only better than the scrap heap.

Wrong.  BOS will still struggle with us.  Thomas' 'fling yer body into the guy and get to the line' 4th qtr. "offense" will not fly in the playoffs.  They're gonna struggle mightily.

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Wrong.  BOS will still struggle with us.  Thomas' 'fling yer body into the guy and get to the line' 4th qtr. "offense" will not fly in the playoffs.  They're gonna struggle mightily.

I want to believe that but that lil hoe gets the calls in the playoffs too..smh

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

No they will not.

This team can't match up with teams that have stretch bigs. This team doesn't have starting caliaber wings, a back up PG, and nothing at center besides Howard who will get lit up by teams with stretch bigs. It has been happening all year. This team can't shoot, the defense is spotty... This team doesn't move the ball anywhere near as they did the last few years. Most of the players are poor playoff performers. This team doesn't have anything. This team is only going to hold on to 5th seed because the rest of the east is so bad.