• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Time to go in a different direction

smoove31210

On 3/23/2017 at 11:24 AM, macdaddy said:

Of course that only works with a healthy Sap and i'm starting to be concerned that he may not want back out there this year.

Wait what? Oh hell no, Sap is coming back for the playoffs for sure.

2 hours ago, Dakin said:

Playoffs?

Ya there's no way the Pistons or Bulls can catch us...we are up 3.5 games with 10 left...mathematically, very possible, will it happen...no chance in hell. The Pistons and Bulls suck ass right now.

8 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ya there's no way the Pistons or Bulls can catch us...we are up 3.5 games with 10 left...mathematically, very possible, will it happen...no chance in hell. The Pistons and Bulls suck ass right now.

LOL @ saying that the Bulls and Pistons suck ass, when we've lost 6 in a row and have only 5 wins since the All-Star break.   Only Sacramento ( 3 ) and the LA Lakers ( 2 ), have less wins after the All-Star break, than we do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL @ saying that the Bulls and Pistons suck ass, when we've lost 6 in a row and have only 5 wins since the All-Star break.   Only Sacramento ( 3 ) and the LA Lakers ( 2 ), have less wins after the All-Star break, than we do.

Oh I don't disagree that we suck right now. I guess I'm saying the Pistons and Bulls suck as well and if either we're playing well they could have a chance at the 8th seed but they simply won't win enough games to catch our pathetic performance.