• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Guess Devin Booker's Point Total

benhillboy

This is one of those patented times during the Hawks season where we gotta make fun for ourselves.  Guess the kid's point tally for tomorrow night (no Baze, no Thabo mind you).  Winner(s) are king (or queen) of the Squawk for a day lol.

Put me down for 38 and a Suns win.  If Prince has to face him he'll foul out on all jumpers.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Nah man.  We might get beat but you gotta be a bunch o' b*tches to let a team get a guy 70 on you.

That it happened vs BOS should come as no surprise.  Then, like clockwork, all the BOS "tough guys" do all their talking after the fact.

2 minutes ago, StephenHawking said:

Bench points: 7

Delaney: 0pts 1ass 0reb 4to +/- -16 0-3fg 

Muscala:0pts 0ass 2reb 2to 4 fouls +/- -18  0-2fg in 7 minutes

:laugh::laugh: that's actually easier to predict than Booker's numbers.

Phoenix has been type of team that Atlanta has struggled with about the 3 seasons or so.  Teams that are either freakishly athletic (Toronto/Milwaukee) or just out right a more talented than the Hawks (Pretty much any sixth and better Western conference teams or any team with indomitable superstar on it, like Lebron  or Beard). 

Phoenix is definitely the first type of team--Lottery team by all standards, yet they put a thumping on the Hawks, like similar place teams with talent and athleticism.

Booker scores a modest 34 in a close loss to the Hawks.  108-106 in favor of Atlanta.

OT -  He was the player I wanted Atlanta to draft two years ago, but I knew the Hawks at the time would no value, such a player (young, with potential, but not necessarily NBA-ready in the sense of fitting in with a contending playoff team). :(

13 minutes ago, Ghostdreamgal said:

Phoenix has been type of team that Atlanta has struggled with about the 3 seasons or so.  Teams that are either freakishly athletic (Toronto/Milwaukee) or just out right a more talented than the Hawks (Pretty much any sixth and better Western conference teams or any team with indomitable superstar on it, like Lebron  or Beard). 

Phoenix is definitely the first type of team--Lottery team by all standards, yet they put a thumping on the Hawks, like similar place teams with talent and athleticism.

Booker scores a modest 34 in a close loss to the Hawks.  108-106 in favor of Atlanta.

OT -  He was the player I wanted Atlanta to draft two years ago, but I knew the Hawks at the time would no value, such a player (young, with potential, but not necessarily NBA-ready in the sense of fitting in with a contending playoff team). :(

He went #13 in the draft.  Hawks had the #15 pick that year.  Rumors were that the Hawks were targeting him.  after he was gone they then traded out of #15 to #19 then traded for THjr.

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

62, Suns by 5 in OT

Hahaha this is why we keep your ass around these parts...you never cease to entertain...even if it is the whackiest shit lol.

Bench Prediction:

Malcolm Delaney: 0-7, 2 assists, 4 turnovers, -20 +/- 13 mins
Mike Dunleavy: 0-2, 1 assist, 1 turnover, -25 +/- 15 mins
Mike Muscala: 1-4, 2 boards, 1 assist, 2 points, -30 in 18 mins
Kris Humphries: 3-7, 6 boards, 1 assist, 7 points, -15 in 14 mins

oh yea, Devin Booker gets 32 points and the Suns win by 8.

• Like 1