• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

State of the Hawks Poll

AHF

State of Hawklanta - From the Top Down Assess Our Ownership, GM, Coach and 2017-18's 5 highest paid players  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

New Orleans is now 7-3 in their last 10 even though they start two wings who make Bazemore look like a star.  In the last game Cousins put up 29 points, 16 rebounds and 6 assists while leading the team in +/-.  I think they have a ton more potential to make a leap with some smart offseason moves than they did pretrade.

The Kings were bottom-feeders who will keep bottom feeding until they get real management in place.  

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Sacramento won that deal in my opinion. They get rid of a guy that will continue to be a headache for everyone he's involved with whether it's coaches or teammates. 

Sacramento walked led away with Buddy Hield and a lotto pick in this 2017 loaded draft. I think Vlade Doddy we likes to party should win the GM of the year award. 

Quite random but ok.

Kings are my 2nd team since Vlade-Bibby-Webber days, I wish them the best and pray they never leave Sactown.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, turnermx said:

Kings are my 2nd team since Vlade-Bibby-Webber days, I wish them the best and pray they never leave Sactown.

Funny I'm a Bay Area resident for 31 years now and I've hated the Warriors since day 1 but kinda didn't mind the Kings for some reason. Really loved how they fleeced the Warriors in 91 with the Richmond for Billy Owens deal. And obviously the early 2000's with Peja Webber Bibby and company. They got robbed by the NBA in 2002...bs Lakers smh.

Guarantee that the Cousins deal will look great for the Kings in 2-4 years.

6 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Guarantee that the Cousins deal will look great for the Kings in 2-4 years.

Going against some serious grain but absolutely agree. Acidic chemistry is not team complimentary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turnermx said:

Bibby's nose vs Kobe's elbow and the refs blatantly on the take stuff gives me the David vs Goliath feeling for Sactown from then. Some of the worse moments in not so recent NBA history. Pull for them but no one is on their floor anymore. Good memory for that rage against the machine deal though. The NBA is riddled with that junk I'm afraid and I don't even fear the falling sky.   

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Bibby's nose vs Kobe's elbow and the refs blatantly on the take stuff gives me the David vs Goliath feeling for Sactown from then. Some of the worse moments in not so recent NBA history. Pull for them but no one is on their floor anymore. Good memory for that rage against the machine deal though. The NBA is riddled with that junk I'm afraid and I don't even fear the falling sky.   

Divac got jobbed in his matchup with Shaq too. Called for offensive fouls, no calls when Shaq bulldozed him, brings back bad memories.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, turnermx said:

Divac got jobbed in his matchup with Shaq too. Called for offensive fouls, no calls when Shaq bulldozed him, brings back bad memories.

Shaq's elbow moving into the paint has been the most consistently recorded offensive charge in NBA history. Just ask Dikembe.