• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Question: Will Bud continue to start THjr and Prince?

• Premium Member

I hope so, its working adequately. Even though Prince is going through growing pains with occasional missed defensive assignment, offensive charges, he is getting better playing good D and giving more firepower offensively than Thabo.  I think we should take it easy with Thabo to let him get completely well with Bembry off the bench to play great D as well.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, Trout7 said:

Just know that Bud will find plenty of playing time for Bazemore to ruin the playoffs.

To be honest, I think Bazemore has been fine.  He needs to get better no doubt but the killers have been Moose and Delaney until last night

• Like 3

4 hours ago, turnermx said:

I hope so, its working adequately. Even though Prince is going through growing pains with occasional missed defensive assignment, offensive charges, he is getting better playing good D and giving more firepower offensively than Thabo.  I think we should take it easy with Thabo to let him get completely well with Bembry off the bench to play great D as well.

Agree with all of this! Hopefully bud sees this !

• Like 2

Since we're at this point with Sefolosha still not here, I think it's safe to say he's going to start the playoffs on the bench or unavailable. Maybe he's back by the last game of the year, but no way he goes from that to starting.

I hope Bud takes notes from that stint where Bazemore/Hardaway Jr were playing together a lot as starters and realizes that this isn't a good idea. I think Millsap is almost ready to return to the starting lineup though. Maybe one more game off the bench, then back as a starter.

I hope Millsap stays on the bench too, tbh. I (think) I've said this before, but his versatility and playmaking + questionable fit with Howard makes me like him more as a Ginobili style super sub backing up the 4 and 5.

6 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

And right here is @JayBirdHawk's real reason for starting this thread.

I see you, grrrrl. You go on and get your Swiss freak on. I ain't gonna judge.

:blush: