• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2017 playoff discussion

Alex

And who is surprised with this? Guess permission was granted, right?

Cavs coach Tyronn Lue wasn't happy with how the media framed his discussions with Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love late in Game 3 as Lue seeking "permission" before benching them.

Kawhi with an absolutely amazing performance last night only to be outdone by the leagues highest paid player.  Leonard was amazing the last few minutes of regulation.  Completely took the game over on both ends.  I fully expected his game winning shot to find the bottom of the nylon too.  Give Memphis credit because they earned it and Conley was awesome as well.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I went back and watched that stretch after reading your post, @Alex.

Oh my ... what a performance even in a loss.

K' why Linnid, ladies and gentlemen. 

See!!! Now you know why he's MY guy!

#notsharing

If I see one more of these flop three pointer foul calls I'm gonna wash my hands of the NBA. Godd@mnit man.  Shame on Harden, Lou, Gordon, Westbrook, the refs, the league office, Silver, Jeff Van Gundy, Mark Jackson, and anyone else who thinks that's a respectable basketball play.

But woah, just read that Kerr could be out for the rest of the playoffs?  Mike Brown stepping in (instead of Bob Myers?) They're in trouble.

Edited by benhillboy

Speaking of wobbly legs, even before the food-poisoning, Gordon Hayward was looking quite 'deer in the headlights'-ish.  Methinks he costed himself a bit this offseason.  He's expecting to be paid like a guy capable of taking a team to the next level but he's getting outshone (is that a word?) by JoeJesus and it's not even close.

Rodney Hood is skrugglin' too.  Man I wish Favors were fully healthy.

Just now, Spud2Nique said:

Inserted joke regarding kg removed...

Well, I wasn't gonna tell the world your gf left me with tha wobbly knees but since you put it out there ..

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Well, I wasn't gonna tell the world your gf left me with tha wobbly knees but since you put it out there ..

.....:-/.....wait.....WHAT?

If anything, shouldn't you leave her with wobbly legs?

hahahaha nice try but back to the drawing board kg lol.

So the Warriors shot close to sixty percent from three in their game and they scored forty five points in the first quarter. Durant got some minutes. Guessing they are in full swing now. Ho-hum.

Ayo @Spud2Nique, my man Isola picked WAS in a blowout tonight.  My heart is broken.

He also said there's about 800 tickets available for the game and they pointed out that the Zards have the worst tv ratings of any team in the league. #HomecourtDisadvantage

Scalabrine got all mad 'cause Frank also reported that there were over a thousand tickets left for the Seeees game.  Gotta love that fan support, right Anna?

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Scalabrine got all mad 'cause Frank also reported that there were over a thousand tickets left for the Seeees game.  Gotta love that fan support, right Anna?

You just brainstormed for her Twitter right there. Come on now, make her do all the work.

2 hours ago, Thomas said:

make her do all the work.

Sometimes they don't like that....but in Anna's case she'll take it all in and then some...form an orderly line gentlemen this ain't a Ron Jeremy party...a little class...please..

48 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Sometimes they don't like that....but in Anna's case she'll take it all in and then some...form an orderly line gentlemen this ain't a Ron Jeremy party...a little class...please..

Jennifer Lawrence Uh Okay

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Well, thats certainly tongue in cheek, which set is not anyone's business unless its posted on her Twitter, of course.