• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2017 playoff discussion

Alex

League desperate for a somewhat competitive western finals???  Game 3 isn't until Saturday.  That's 3 days plus of time between games.  Smells a lot like the league trying let Leonard nurse his bum ankle.  

1 hour ago, Alex said:

League desperate for a somewhat competitive western finals???  Game 3 isn't until Saturday.  That's 3 days plus of time between games.  Smells a lot like the league trying let Leonard nurse his bum ankle.  

Wait, I thought we wanted that? Aren't you part of the f*** GS movement? Lol.

3 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Wait, I thought we wanted that? Aren't you part of the f*** GS movement? Lol.

I am part of the movement that doesn't care who wins the finals as long as it's not Cleveland.  I think Golden State has a much better chance to do that.  I actually have come to hate Popabitch.  

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

I am part of the movement that doesn't care who wins the finals as long as it's not Cleveland.  I think Golden State has a much better chance to do that.  I actually have come to hate Popabitch.  

Nooooooo...how come? I love Pop, he tells it how it is. I only want the Spurs but I know that's not happening.

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

This has been a terrible playoffs.   

Is there any chance Kawhi heels up and beats the Warriors 4/5? Please NBA gods...please.

14 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

This has been a terrible playoffs.   

I have not watched a single bball game since the Hawks got eliminated. There should be anitcipation for games come playoff time.  I have none.  I'd rather re-watch Downtown Abby.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

im_ready_game_of_thrones.gif

Ps My gf said I've shown my highest vertical leap upon the return of Snow in season 6! I looked like MJ in game 5 of the 89 Bulls Cavs game winner..lol