• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kristaps Porzingis

marco102

6 minutes ago, AHF said:

Boston will never give that much for Porzingas.  Not happening.  We probably don't have the assets to get him but Phil is a moron so I'd at least try.

I think the key is Porzingis is still on a rookie deal, so this allows them to still pursue Gordon Hayward or another max player in free agency. IT/ Avery/ Gordon/Horford/Porzingis is a strong challenge to the Cav's and they still have the Brooklyn's pick next year. If you're are going to give up the farm why not give it up for a 21 year old? Paul George is headed to the Lakers. Jimmy Butler could be good for the next 4-5 years, but Porzingis could be good the next 10-14 years. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, ATLien_ said:

I think the key is Porzingis is still on a rookie deal, so this allows them to still pursue Gordon Hayward or another max player in free agency. IT/ Avery/ Gordon/Horford/Porzingis is a strong challenge to the Cav's and they still have the Brooklyn's pick next year. If you're are going to give up the farm why not give it up for a 21 year old? Paul George is headed to the Lakers. Jimmy Butler could be good for the next 4-5 years, but Porzingis could be good the next 10-14 years. 

I have seen zero indication that Ainge has any intention of giving up the farm.  Further, giving that much value to Phil Jackson seems unnecessary to me let alone what he must feel.  Don't think for a second that Boston will dangle a package like that to NY for Porzingis.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Brace yourselves folks, just heard on serious XM that the reason the Knicks are shopping Porzingas is to move Noahs contract.  Would you take that contract to get Porzingas? 

Baze and filler for Noah and Porz.  Done.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Brace yourselves folks, just heard on serious XM that the reason the Knicks are shopping Porzingas is to move Noahs contract.  Would you take that contract to get Porzingas? 

They are also looking for a top 5 pick as well.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

They are also looking for a top 5 pick as well.

Yeah, it's not just to get rid of Noah.  It's to get a top 5 pick, a starter and obtw to get rid of Noah's deal.

5 minutes ago, Afro said:

Why ask for a top 5 pick when you can have Baze instead? 

Image result for travis schlenk

Yesh, yesh look into my eyes .... you are getting sleeeepyyyy .... you no need no top 5 pick, take this Baaaazemooooree instead ....

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Afro said:

Why ask for a top 5 pick when you can have Baze instead? 

I'd be willing to also give them our #19 for the right to swap picks with them next year.  I'd tell Phil that he is getting a #1 and a #9 along with the international superstar Baze all for a bad contract and disgruntled foreigner.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Image result for travis schlenk

Yesh, yesh look into my eyes .... you are getting sleeeepyyyy .... you no need no top 5 pick, take this Baaaazemooooree instead ....

Kaa.

Damn Phil.  How you go from smoking Cali's finest to smoking synthetic.  He's basically told his two best players "get the hell on."  His entire plan was to get paid after being fired from the start.  He's probably surprised he hasn't been dismissed yet.  He can burn down MSG on CCTV and Dolan wouldn't budge.

Is this where we are in the league though? Signing awful deals then trying to attach them to attractive packages a year later?  Who the f&@k wants a Noah or a Baze with their studs and 1sts?

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2