• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks interested in Kelly Olynyk

GameTime

2 hours ago, JTB said:

Yeah I was a bit shocked with that amount per year too! I thought he was 9m per year guy at the most.

Even 9 is pushing it for me i don't think he is worth anywhere near 12+ mil a year.  I would have been ok at 9 although a little upset.  At 7 or so i would have been cool with it.   They still giving out this money to mediocre at best players like it's candy on Halloween.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2017 at 8:00 AM, Sothron said:

We got rid of one soft center in Horford. We damn sure don't need the lesser and even softer white version of him in Olynyk. Let the Nets fall on that grenade. I absolutely do not want that soft as charmin "big man" on our team.

Sounds like you're labeling him soft because he's a white guy with long hair that can shoot. Do you want Ben Wallace or something? Some unskilled big guy who's there to give all 6 of his fouls. That's not todays NBA.

• Premium Member
35 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Sounds like you're labeling him soft because he's a white guy with long hair that can shoot. Do you want Ben Wallace or something? Some unskilled big guy who's there to give all 6 of his fouls. That's not todays NBA.

He called Horford soft in the same post.  Come on dude...

3 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Idk man Ben Wallace sounds kinda good looking at our center situation lol