• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks interested in Kelly Olynyk

GameTime

5 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Yes, please.  If we get Olynyk, Crowder, and somehow end up with Will Barton as well, then we are suddenly a lock for the playoffs.

Sure about that? I have a hard time seen any team making the playoffs with Dennis as the best player. It will not be 20-25 wins or anything, but its tough to see the playoffs with Dennis leading the way.

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

Yes, please.  If we get Olynyk, Crowder, and somehow end up with Will Barton as well, then we are suddenly a lock for the playoffs.

Lol so many are going to be mad at you! But I love it! A team with great contracts!

Just now, Hotlanta1981 said:

Sure about that? I have a hard time seen any team making the playoffs with Dennis as the best player. It will not be 20-25 wins or anything, but its tough to see the playoffs with Dennis leading the way.

East sucks so I'm telling you I'm sure !

• Like 2

LOL this is kind of exactly what I mean. If you trust Bud, a team of role players, Oakland A's'ish (except in basketball), can be coached to the playoffs by him. We'll see if it actually happens, but what I was meaning is if you go down a different path, do something like this.

5 minutes ago, tonegully said:

Nope. resign Musky. Same player for cheap 

Do both.  Both guys are quality players.  Olynyk has the 9th highest VORP of his draft class.  In the same class, Muscala has the 19th highest VORP.   If you look at BPM, Olynyk is 9th and Muscala is 14th.  

If you go back to the 2012 draft, Jae Crowder has the 5th highest VORP of that draft class and 4th highest BPM.  I was extremely high on Jae Crowder in that draft.  

I'd love to see some rumors of Atlanta being interested in Mason Plumlee as well, and I would love to see that happen.  

20 minutes ago, Hotlanta1981 said:

DS17 hater you are could you just move to another city and get the (FACK)out of the ATL 1981. DS17 is one heii of a young ball player. A lot of teams would love too have him.  You are a very negative person and we need some love for this team and you bring it down  every time. I'm not GOD  neither are you so we don't know where Dennis can  lead his team.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LikejRod29 said:

DS17 hater you are could you just move to another city and get the (FACK)out of the ATL 1981. DS17 is one heii of a young ball player. A lot of teams would love too have him.  You are a very negative person and we need some love for this team and you bring it down  every time. I'm not GOD  neither are you so we don't know where Dennis can  lead his team.  

Dennis doesn't make his teammates better. This team lost game after game when Sap was hurt.

Sure Dennis can score, but I think he lacks intangibles.