• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Game 2: Hawks vs Pelicans

benhillboy

1 minute ago, willthepureshooter said:

Dorsey is slow as hell when moving laterally. Why couldn't we draft Dewayne Bacon?! I see us getting rid of our scouts next. I haven't seen a consistent shooter yet.

He looks nervous out there. Not playing with any of the swagger he had in college.

• Premium Member
Just now, willthepureshooter said:

Dorsey is slow as hell when moving laterally. Why couldn't we draft Dewayne Bacon?! I see us getting rid of our scouts next. I haven't seen a consistent shooter yet.

Bacon and Thornwell were my guys. Dorsey wasn't even on my or anybody else's radar. We have to stop blowing picks.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Collins should start from day 1. 

He so Old-School Power Forawd.  I wouldn't care if he never shot a 3.  As I'm typing this he just looked like Blake Griffin in consecutive plays.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 4

Yall making me angry with the dorsey talk. 

I hated that pick. 

I really really hate how much disrespect the 2nd round gets. Like "Meh they all suck so let's throw a dart at the wall!". No. Stop. There were good players there and you took.....dorsey. 

• Like 2

Just now, GameTime said:

Collins is amazing.

I AM FLOORED.

How did we get him at 19?

I don't f&@kin know.  Most draft outlets had him around 10-13, they were looking at his skills.  Silly GMs thinking "he isn't much of a 'stretch' 4."

• Like 3

1 minute ago, willthepureshooter said:

Its like the basketball gods are paying us back for dealing with soft titty Horford.

Dude looks to be Prime Amare-like with better rebounding and defense ability. His PnR instincts are exceptional at his age (19)

Edited by GameTime
  • Like 4