• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

capstone21

I think if the Wolves win at least 4 more games, that would solidify them making playoffs with 46 wins.  They have only 8 games left.  I would still be happy with the 18th or 19th pick in the draft.  That's more than good value for Adreian Payne who we should not have drafted.

Edited by Blunt91
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Blunt91 said:

I think if the Wolves win at least 4 more games, that would solidify them making playoffs with 46 wins.  They have only 8 games left.  I would still be happy with the 18th or 19th pick in the draft.  That's more than good value for Adreian Payne who we should not have drafted.

Im still wondering what made Bud take that dude. smh

• Like 2

1 minute ago, buckyboy2 said:

Not sure.  They were targeting Kristaps Porzingis, but he pulled out of the draft.  In fact, it was rumored that the Hawks promised to take him had he stayed in.

2 hours ago, buckyboy2 said:

The theory of him was pretty good (athletic, shooting big), but problem is you gotta actually play basketball. Also was pretty weak, high center of gravity.

• Like 1

Ugh,. Minny is struggling against Memphis.  KAT isn't fairing to well against Gasol.  Scared if they lose this game they might lose to the Hawks.

Edited by Blunt91

46 minutes ago, jy23 said:

Relax. This is exactly where we want them to be. We lose to them and it’s all good. Their schedule is much easier than he nuggets or the clippers down the stretch. 8th place is exactly where we want them to stay 

Yes their schedule might be easier but this was supposed to be in a gimme game for them. I still don't quite trust the T-Wolves to handle business, they may fall flat on their faces the rest of the way.  7 games left for them, would like for them to win 4, but may have to settle for 3.

• Like 1