• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mighty Casey Just Struck Out?

kg01

• Admin
19 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hire Bud.  If he can't get the ISO outta this team there is no hope for them.

Yeah, he could def help there ... Ironic that Casey will prob get COY and still may get fired.

• Like 3

On 5/9/2018 at 11:57 AM, capstone21 said:

Ironic that Casey will prob get COY and still may get fired.

Can't stand Bahst'n teams, but it's a travesty Stevens wont win COTY. 

• Like 1

• Admin
9 minutes ago, hazer said:

Can't stand Bahst'n teams, but it's a travesty Stevens wont win COTY. 

It was impressive what Stevens has done with all the injuries but taking that particular Toronto team to 59 wins is very deserving of COY for Casey.

9 hours ago, capstone21 said:

It was impressive what Stevens has done with all the injuries but taking that particular Toronto team to 59 wins is very deserving of COY for Casey.

I love Casey but he benefited greatly from his staff and great fits to flesh out their roster by Ujuri.  I been meaning to read an SB article about how far over his head Van Fleet played in the regular season only to turn into the type of player you’d expect a guy named Fred Van Fleet to be when they counted on him most.

What Stevens has done is remarkable.  I wouldn’t want any of those guys on that squad playing anywhere near their current role outside of The Jason Tatum.  Even Brown and Al aren’t ideal for an ECF participant.  Aaron Baynes hitting corner threes and sh@t.  Aaron f@&kin Baynes!  Injuries got Morris looking bad.  I can see how there could’ve been some hardcore Rozier fans who saw this coming.  I had no idea he was a 15th pick, still he’s another truly marginal guard (Thomas) who all of a sudden turn into premium big  shot makers under Stevens.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1