• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mo Bamba Comparison

Hawk88

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

Ainge does not own 14 lmao. I think Hueter got a guarantee from someone to be honest.

Oh I wasn’t speaking 14th pick. I’m just saying I’ve heard our name mentioned with Huerter and I don’t want Matt Bullard lite here again...it might work if we had Hakeem but we don’t.

Im just saying no Huerter even at 34.

12 hours ago, Buzzard said:

I really think if Bagley and Ayton are gone we do everything in our power to move down. Doncic is a athletic question mark, Bamba is a defensive question mark, and Jackson has question marks everywhere but BPM, blocks, and fouls per minute.

Agreed. I would feel a lot better if the Hawks moved down and got those guys with the 5th or 6th pick (scratch that, no I wouldn't; I'd want Bridges or Porter instead) while gaining an asset to use later than to take on either of those guys at #3. If Bagley or Ayton isn't available, make the call... 

• Like 1

Just now, Dejay said:

Agreed. I would feel a lot better if the Hawks moved down and got those guys with the 5th or 6th pick (scratch that, no I wouldn't; I'd want Bridges or Porter instead) while gaining an asset to use later than to take on either of those guys at #3. If Bagley or Ayton isn't available, make the call... 

I think it is going to be hilarious if all these different rumors about us liking Bagley, JJJ, and Trae prove to be totally unfounded smoke screens and we end up taking someone else at three!

2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I think it is going to be hilarious if all these different rumors about us liking Bagley, JJJ, and Trae prove to be totally unfounded smoke screens and we end up taking someone else at three!

I'd probably cry or drink myself to sleep if they get some Euro-trash player I never heard about to save $$$ or some go along to get along guy who hung up 10/6 but have tons of 'upside' and long arms with the 3rd pick. Nothing is guaranteed in the draft but for once, can we have a guy who at least tried to look the part of dominant against his peers instead one who looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane?

1 minute ago, Dejay said:

I'd probably cry or drink myself to sleep if they get some Euro-trash player I never heard about to save $$$ or some go along to get along guy who hung up 10/6 but have tons of 'upside' and long arms with the 3rd pick. Nothing is guaranteed in the draft but for once, can we have a guy who at least tried to look the part of dominant against his peers instead one who looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane?

This is where I am coming from to. I am so tired of hearing about teams reaching for athletic ability with no substance against their peers. Once in a blue moon that works out; but more times than not it is the players who produced that end up being the better picks. 

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh I wasn’t speaking 14th pick. I’m just saying I’ve heard our name mentioned with Huerter and I don’t want Matt Bullard lite here again...it might work if we had Hakeem but we don’t.

Im just saying no Huerter even at 34.

So, you don't want good players.  I see why you like Bagley, Bamba, and Porter then.

13 minutes ago, KB21 said:

So, you don't want good players.  I see why you like Bagley, Bamba, and Porter then.

Lol...I’m not sure how to respond. Yes, I hate our team. I want us to fail. Draft JJJ....aaaaand I’m hypnotized..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Lol...I’m not sure how to respond. Yes, I hate our team. I want us to fail. Draft JJJ....aaaaand I’m hypnotized..

This is so damn funny :laugh: Good one Spud!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I can’t argue with the guy. He will always win no matter what.

Or at least 13 years later when he admits he was wrong; and his 20 and 10 guy is really just a 13.7 and 5.3 guy. It is all good. Some think they know what HOF talent is without a doubt; while most of us just know enough to hope for it but not enough to bet a $100.00 on it.

Betting and putting ones money where their mouth is. Now that is an interesting thought.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Or at least 13 years later when he admits he was wrong; and his 20 and 10 guy is really just a 13.7 and 5.3 guy. It is all good. Some think they know what HOF talent is without a doubt; while most of us just know enough to hope for it but not enough to bet a $100.00 on it.

Betting and putting ones money where their mouth is. Now that is an interesting thought.

As much as I love Bagley know he will be a #1 option. I dont know how good he will be at it in the NBA. No one does. He could be special but how special. Curry was a special shooter out of college but you would be a fool to say he will be GOAT at it. You just don't know. 

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

As much as I love Bagley know he will be a #1 option. I dont know how good he will be at it in the NBA. No one does. He could be special but how special. Curry was a special shooter out of college but you would be a fool to say he will be GOAT at it. You just don't know. 

No way of knowing for certain. Okafor was viewed as a can't miss offensive talent by every mock draft board on the planet. Now he is having a hard time just fitting in. The exact same thing can be said about Noel on the defensive end of the court.

The draft is a bitch and can't miss hardly ever really exist.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2018 at 10:23 AM, Dejay said:

Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.  Umm, that's what freaks me out about JJJ.  I don't see the mean streak.  

• Like 1

The problem is we don't know Schlenk's overall plan is.  Who is he thinking about at the other pics to go with #3 and what are his plans at PG.

But over time I have heard him speak and he seems incredibly intelligent and seems to really know what he is doing. So I'm gong to trust that he will be able to figure out who are the real deals at the top.  As of now, I trust him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawk88 said:

The problem is we don't know Schlenk's overall plan is.  Who is he thinking about at the other pics to go with #3 and what are his plans at PG.

But over time I have heard him speak and he seems incredibly intelligent and seems to really know what he is doing. So I'm gong to trust that he will be able to figure out who are the real deals at the top.  As of now, I trust him.

LOL!!

1 hour ago, Hawk88 said:

He is a smart guy. Schlenk has plenty of basketball experience at the NBA level with some of the best in the business and he is well educated. By comparison, Bud has a degree from Pomona College and no front office management experience.  From a professional business standpoint, Schlenk is light years ahead of Bud.

Bud was in over his head and that is really on Ressler for putting him there in the first place. Lets hope Ressler got it right this time by keeping coach and front office separated by title and responsibilities.

On 5/31/2018 at 5:31 PM, Spud2nique said: