• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Atlanta Hawks--WTF is really going on??

Wurider05

17 minutes ago, Sothron said:

If we can find a Draymond clone that's fine. Spellman looks like he's going to eat himself out of the NBA like Oliver Miller.

Just need @JayBirdHawk to find that clip of the Phoenix Suns mascot wearing the fat suit of Miller while Miller was crying on the bench.

Need to find that nutritionist and/or trainer for Udonis Haslem and fast for Omari. Help him make a career here in Atlanta like Udonis did in Miami.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Need to find that nutritionist and/or trainer for Udonis Haslem and fast for Omari. Help him make a career here in Atlanta like Udonis did in Miami.

That’s why we missed you. I thought Udonis as well. I just didn’t wanna piss off kg and remind him of his BIL talkin crap 💩 😆 

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s why we missed you. I thought Udonis as well. I just didn’t wanna piss off kg and remind him of his BIL talkin crap 💩 😆 

Memory is foggy but assuming kg's BIL is a Wade hugger.

Just now, Thomas said:

Memory is foggy but assuming kg's BIL is a Wade hugger.

Lol 😂 ya I think he loves the Miami Heat in general but you’re not far off. Those things are mutually exclusive in most cases I’m sure.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Lol 😂 ya I think he loves the Miami Heat in general but you’re not far off. Those things are mutually exclusive in most cases I’m sure.

I won't lie except for the Wade and Bron era I usually like the Heat. I liked Seikaly and Steve Smith, Grant Long and a little later Rice and then the Zo and Timmy era.

Might be stretching it here but feel that in the playoffs a few days ago the refs realized or were told that they are turning Harden into an exponential type of playoff style Wade. They reigned in that twenty plus foul shots per outing for Harden especially when he was landing on folks feet and getting a call and then we watched more fluid roundball. Good sports tv. 

• Premium Member

Yeah I hate that bogus call crap. Reggie Miller was the king of it and then that guy from the Kings and Rockets was doing it too. Kevin Martin? Is that right? I know he got traded to OKC for Harden and don't think he was ever heard from again.

NBA does listen to its fans at least. No one really cares for flopping in the NBA and playing for the foul. I’m glad the refs brought guys like Harden down to earth when it mattered

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Thomas said:

Isn't Kevin Willis employed by the Hawks?   Last time I saw him he looked in playing shape.

9 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Isn't Kevin Willis employed by the Hawks?   Last time I saw him he looked in playing shape.

Willis trained with Lee Haney back in the 80’s as some would know. He is always a body conscious dude and a top 10 Hawk of all time IMHO!

Just now, kg01 said:

He is.  I have granted him no quarry in taking unadulterated shots at his team.

Y'all would be proud.

Nice. Division rivals...Riley...Zo...Timmy..Glen Rice and tenderoni Seikaly in 94 round 1.. it’s enough to hate them. Lol. PJerk Brown. Granted the Knicks were bigger dicks but a story for another day. JVG flashback lol he was an anklet for 3 seconds lol