• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta Omari Spellman

JayBirdHawk

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ooooooohhhhh TKO is niiiice! Me likes it!

It was a solid interview and our rooks are getting better at being interviewed. Even Omari was smiling and loose in this one. In the presser they all had the deer in the headlight looks at sometime. But not in this one.

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

It was a solid interview and our rooks are getting better at being interviewed. Even Omari was smiling and loose in this one. In the presser they all had the deer in the headlight looks at sometime. But not in this one.

Haha nice! Ya they did look a bit shell shocked. They are all really likeable guys that we drafted. Nobody seems like they are selfish or a d*ck or anything which is awesome.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Coach Pierce talks Omari:

We might have gotten ourselves a steal at #30.

. Talks to himself like KG

. Aggressive like Draymond Green

. Have a lil JYD in him.

. When he dunks he tries to rip the rim off

. Intense competitor.

. Setting Hawks record, nice.

• Like 3

Did anyone else here TKO's interview on the Fan earlier in the week? Of the 3 guys, I thought Spellman had the best answers. He sounds hungry (in a good way) and definitely has a chip on his shoulder.  When asked what he was working on, the first thing was his body. He wants to be in the same shape as Draymond.

One of the funniest things i heard, was Medena and Chuck calling Omri "The Big Omelet". i love that nickname for him.

• Like 1

Michael Sweetney is another guy that Omari compares to a bit in my mind. At least Sweetney’s inside game..Omari is a much better outside shooter. I’m hoping things end up better for Omari because Sweetney is probably at a local diner right now.

• Like 1