• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta Omari Spellman

JayBirdHawk

7 hours ago, turnermx said:

I'm really excited to see what he can do. He reminds me of Morris bros, our own exHawk Mike Scott (hopefully only as he was on court lolemoji38.png)

Key is keeping his weight in control.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oh cool its not just me lol I see both of them in Spellman 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Why do you care Draymond's sex life? Please tell me you're not one of these sanctimonious, holier-than-thou types?

Lol no not at all. I just like to rip the scrubs every chance I get. Never been a fan of the scrubs. I don’t mind hookers. @kg01 can confirm.

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Lol no not at all. I just like to rip the scrubs every chance I get. Never been a fan of the scrubs. I don’t mind hookers. @kg01 can confirm.

I can totally confirm.  Those aren't housekeepers filing out of spud2's extended stay room every night.  "Why an extended stay?", you ask.  Well, after that time spud2 was on First 48, the no-tell motel revoked his lifetime pass.

On topic though, is this guy more Draymond or more like a male version of Alice?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I can totally confirm.  Those aren't housekeepers filing out of spud2's extended stay room every night.  "Why an extended stay?", you ask.  Well, after that time spud2 was on First 48, the no-tell motel revoked his lifetime pass.

On topic though, is this guy more Draymond or more like a male version of Alice?

? I meant confirm the Warrior hater part not the ummm, aforementioned ummm you know.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

? I meant confirm the Warrior hater part not the ummm, aforementioned ummm you know.

Haha, the people don't need me to confirm your ... bedtime stories.  I feel like I took an alley-oop into the wrong basket. :laugh:

What about the Spellman kid?  Horfo or Draymo?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Haha, the people don't need me to confirm your ... bedtime stories.  I feel like I took an alley-oop into the wrong basket. :laugh:

He's not as mechanical as Al, not sure if he has Green's motor and do-it-all stuff.

Just now, kg01 said:

No...you didn’t dunk on the wrong hoop. We were robbing a place together and then you turned around and robbed me... ? 

I think he plays more like a Draymond in style but I can see a lil Horf in him too...it’s their love child if they ever got together. Spellman’s nonchalant demeanor also reminds me of Pig ? Miller a bit but he’s missing the toothpick.

• Premium Member

No...you didn’t dunk on the wrong hoop. We were robbing a place together and then you turned around and robbed me... ? 

I think he plays more like a Draymond in style but I can see a lil Horf in him too...it’s their love child if they ever got together. Spellman’s nonchalant demeanor also reminds me of Pig ? Miller a bit but he’s missing the toothpick.

I remember dude went into a game with the toothpick. :laugh1:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He's not as mechanical as Al, not sure if he has Green's motor and do-it-all stuff.

Good point he’s more fluid that Al for sure. He’s kind of like a really nimble center. @Gray Mule mentioned Tractor Trailor and I see that a bit for sure. It’s almost like he’s super comfortable in his slightly chubby frame but can move.

He’s gonna have to hit the weight room.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

I remember dude went into a game with the toothpick. :laugh1:

Ya he was a waking thug life compilation for sure! ? Ya, when you enter a game with a toothpick..that’s just gangsta!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Ya he was a waking thug life compilation for sure! [emoji38] Ya, when you enter a game with a toothpick..that’s just gangsta!

[emoji38] please somebody find that clip on YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Moderators

I like this pick with the kid's versatility and I think some additional upside if he can transform his body along with the risk everyone has noted if he doesn't.  I don't think anyone will be confusing Spellman and Al on the floor.  Al could switch onto guards effectively.  Expect a notably different game from Spellman.  I'm expecting he will be end up a valuable member of the rotation.  Hoping for one of those late first/early second stars that emerges every few drafts.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, AHF said:

I like this pick with the kid's versatility and I think some additional upside if he can transform his body along with the risk everyone has noted if he doesn't.  I don't think anyone will be confusing Spellman and Al on the floor.  Al could switch onto guards effectively.  Expect a notably different game from Spellman.  I'm expecting he will be end up a valuable member of the rotation.  Hoping for one of those late first/early second stars that emerges every few drafts.

Scouting report does says hs can switch on the PnR:

Spellman slides his feet well for a man his size. He also does a good job using his length against perimeter players, giving enough space that he can recover if a guard tries to drive past him.

background_angle_stripes.png

The ability to defend multiple positions and switch onto a guard in the pick-and-roll will serve him well and get him on the court immediately. Spellman's girth and strong lower body help him hold his ground against bigger players. He needs to work on his body and add quickness, which is something he improved greatly at Villanova.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya he was a waking thug life compilation for sure! ? Ya, when you enter a game with a toothpick..that’s just gangsta!

Why you don't shame @JayBirdHawk for having a butt nekked avatar like you did me?  Double standard 'cause she's a woman?  That's offensive, spud.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Why you don't shame @JayBirdHawk for having a butt nekked avatar like you did me?  Double standard 'cause she's a woman?  That's offensive, spud.

Oh I hollers at her but she was ina kit chen...

here all week... I kid jb don’t hurt ✌️ 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
46 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Nekked? Where :boast:

Oh I hollers at her but she was ina kit chen...

here all week... I kid jb don’t hurt ✌️ 

:butcher:

• Like 2