• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cap situation post trades

thecampster

• Moderators

@thecampster - Thanks very much for the informative layout.  If you cap gurus are up for it, I'd say we start a stickied thread once the roster is "finalized" this summer with info specific to cap issues for reference to the board.

6 hours ago, sturt said:

I do like words, no doubt about it... hehe.

And I suppose this can be taken as a bit abrasive by some... not you, I'm sure :)... but my thing has always been, if word count is a consideration, then maybe it's all for the better for both parties that my posts not get read after all. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. :D

And... right?... I was right. I absolutely was right. But "right" about what I over and over and over again claimed to be right about, which is a narrow thing in comparison to the strawmen (plural) laid out that stretched beyond what I actually said.

People do assume to have insight they don't actually have, and it's especially noticeable when we start talking sports or politics.

Many here are quite verbose and it’s not the word count but the content that is clear and concise that’s vital. In my experience the economy of words comes with experience and wisdom.  Those who lack both tend to bludgeon us with words that lack clarity and insight.   

• Like 2

• Premium Member
16 hours ago, DrReality said:

Many here are quite verbose and it’s not the word count but the content that is clear and concise that’s vital. In my experience the economy of words comes with experience and wisdom.  Those who lack both tend to bludgeon us with words that lack clarity and insight.   

Awww.  You made this English teacher happy.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, DrReality said:

I concur! @mrhonline smile again for me ?!

• Like 1