• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks sign C Alex Len

GrimeyKidd

Just now, Peoriabird said:

This guy has almost no offensive skill!  Truly an emergency player.  Can't believe he was a drafted player let alone the 5th pick in the draft.

I was just having a convo with Brad about players we should sign and this happens. Doesn't help that my suggestion was to bring back Bebe who you could describe with the same sentence lol. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, GrimeyKidd said:

I was just having a convo with Brad about players we should sign and this happens. Doesn't help that my suggestion was to bring back Bebe who you could describe with the same sentence lol. 

Bebe probably is better than Len!

• Like 1

This proves Okafor was not one of our coaches favorite sons or he has overvalued himself. I am glad we got Len. He is far from perfect but he works hard on the boards. Either one I am good with; so I am good with Len.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

This proves Okafor was not one of our coaches favorite sons or he has overvalued himself. I am glad we got Len. He is far from perfect but he works hard on the boards. Either one I am good with; so I am good with Len.

That seems to be the case and probably would serve as a warning to other teams as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaceCase said:

Analytics like him, one of the few bright spots in Phoenix last season.

He had his best season last year even though he was thrown into a three man rotation mess with Chandler, himself, and Monroe; who Phoenix got in a trade and were trying to highlight to try and trade themselves.

• Like 1