• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae’s pettiness ?

Brotha2ThaNite

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Brotha2ThaNite said:

I didn’t get to watch all the game. I heard most of it on the radio but I had no idea Trae had this in him. Lmbo! 

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=25076617

(if a mod could embed this... I would appreciate it)

• Like 2

I saw it live and watched the replays of it.  Is it possible he was just trying to say "we're cool man" or is it straight trolling?  Either way, I love Trae's clutch performances.  Kid really had a poor game last night, but had ice water in his veins late in the game.  We haven't really had a player like that since "Teague Time".  All in all, I think this team will be maddening at times and extremely fun to watch at times. Looking forward to the high points of this roller coaster season.  I think both Luka and Trae will have good, maybe even great NBA careers though.  They look so much more poised than your average NBA rookies.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dragitoff said:

I saw it live and watched the replays of it.  Is it possible he was just trying to say "we're cool man" or is it straight trolling?  Either way, I love Trae's clutch performances.  Kid really had a poor game last night, but had ice water in his veins late in the game.  We haven't really had a player like that since "Teague Time".  All in all, I think this team will be maddening at times and extremely fun to watch at times. Looking forward to the high points of this roller coaster season.  I think both Luka and Trae will have good, maybe even great NBA careers though.  They look so much more poised than your average NBA rookies.  

That was my question as well.  I'm hoping it was the latter.

• Like 4

If that wasn’t a troll I don’t know what is! That’s the one thing I noticed about Trae when we worked him out during the summer is...well attitude wise..how can I put this..

He don’t give a F! (On the outside noise, he seems above it. Lol. Well not in this particular situation).

ps I think Trae also said to Wes..

Let you dad know I passed him up on the Hawks record books in game 1....

Shots fire ‘d? at senior Matthews!

34 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That's 'cause you're old.  The whole 'petty' thing is a new(ish) phenomenon.

I hate kids lingo these days. Why can’t we go back to when things were rad?

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

If that wasn’t a troll I don’t know what is! That’s the one thing I noticed about Trae when we worked him out during the summer is...well attitude wise..how can I put this..

He don’t give a F! (On the outside noise, he seems above it. Lol. Well not in this particular situation).

ps I think Trae also said to Wes..

Let you dad know I passed him up on the Hawks record books in game 1....

Shots fire ‘d? at senior Matthews!

I hate kids lingo these days. Why can’t we go back to when things were rad?

Hahaaa!!

"Aye Wes ... I'm yo daddy now.  Lookit me ... look at me ... yo name Trae Young, III now."  Haha

And 'rad'?  Cowabunga, spud.

• Like 4