• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae’s pettiness ?

Brotha2ThaNite

28 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

? ur boss is prolly a hippy and wants to get in a vw bus ? and go surfing ?‍♀️ with @hazer anyways haha

? why is everyone down on rad? Is radical better? I just remember cool and rad and radical..

Hazey no likey hippy. And surfed my last wave Zumba Beach circa 1994, big’O swells nearly drowned my rad a$$ ??‍♂️

32 minutes ago, hazer said:

Hazey no likey hippy. And surfed my last wave Zumba Beach circa 1994, big’O swells nearly drowned my rad a$$ ??‍♂️

? classic!

26 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of petti, anybody notice how absent certain posters have been these last 2 games .... with the exception of when we struggled in the 1st half last night.

Super weird ....

They Houdini’d us!!!

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I try not to notice that kind of thing, either way.

So when we hit that first losing streak of any significance, and we will, I also won't be calling out the pouters at the other extreme.

It's a marathon, not a sprint. (Came up with that one all by myself.)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sturt said:

I try not to notice that kind of thing, either way.

So when we hit that first losing streak of any significance, and we will, I also won't be calling out the pouters at the other extreme.

It's a marathon, not a sprint. (Came up with that one all by myself.)

In the immortal words of Jeff van Gundy, have you ever seen a marathon?  The guys that win are sprinting the whole time.  Don't give me that 'it's not a sprint' nonsense.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Why do u hate me? Is it the papergirl thing that did it? 

:read: ...I'm checking my list. This one :rtfm:. Ha

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I'm no tattler but you may need to get @Gray Mule on the case.  Burd has been particularly ornery lately.

:happy:

:hehe:

• Like 2

• Premium Member
57 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of petti, anybody notice how absent certain posters have been these last 2 games .... with the exception of when we struggled in the 1st half last night.

Super weird ....

I don't get that....win, lose or draw - you gotta be here.

30 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

? classic!

They Houdini’d us!!!

I 'like' this.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kg01 said:

Hahaaa!!

"Aye Wes ... I'm yo daddy now.  Lookit me ... look at me ... yo name Trae Young, III now."  Haha

And 'rad'?  Cowabunga, spud.

Totally narly bro

• Like 2

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

In the immortal words of Jeff van Gundy, have you ever seen a marathon?  The guys that win are sprinting the whole time.  Don't give me that 'it's not a sprint' nonsense.

I think I may have inadvertently started a tangent, but for the record, Jeff Van Gundy doesn't impress me as someone who would have ever seen a marathon. :)

9 hours ago, Brotha2ThaNite said:

I didn’t get to watch all the game. I heard most of it on the radio but I had no idea Trae had this in him. Lmbo! 

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=25076617

(if a mod could embed this... I would appreciate it)

That's gamesmanship.  What Matthews did/was doing was trying to get in the rookie's head.  He was just messing with him back.  It was brilliant.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, AHF said:

That was one of my favorite moments from the game.  My comment in the thread when Doris asked if he was trying to bump fists was that this was Trae’s pc version of an open middle finger.

Haha that’s awesome. Trae is mad mature. Wow.

• Like 1