• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae’s pettiness ?

Brotha2ThaNite

36 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

If that wasn’t a troll I don’t know what is! That’s the one thing I noticed about Trae when we worked him out during the summer is...well attitude wise..how can I put this..

He don’t give a F! (On the outside noise, he seems above it. Lol. Well not in this particular situation).

ps I think Trae also said to Wes..

Let you dad know I passed him up on the Hawks record books in game 1....

Shots fire ‘d? at senior Matthews!

I hate kids lingo these days. Why can’t we go back to when things were rad?

Did you say Rad? Omg....I'm dying laughing. Stop it! Damn Spud. I'm teary-eyed at work. My boss just gave me the death look.  

• Like 2

• Premium Member
50 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

If that wasn’t a troll I don’t know what is! That’s the one thing I noticed about Trae when we worked him out during the summer is...well attitude wise..how can I put this..

He don’t give a F! (On the outside noise, he seems above it. Lol. Well not in this particular situation).

ps I think Trae also said to Wes..

Let you dad know I passed him up on the Hawks record books in game 1....

Shots fire ‘d? at senior Matthews!

I hate kids lingo these days. Why can’t we go back to when things were rad?

Rad? Rad you say? Really Spud - Rad??? :laugh1::laugh1::laugh1:

• Like 2

• Premium Member
41 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Hahaaa!!

"Aye Wes ... I'm yo daddy now.  Lookit me ... look at me ... yo name Trae Young, III now."  Haha

And 'rad'?  Cowabunga, spud.

15 minutes ago, deester11 said:

Did you say Rad? Omg....I'm dying laughing. Stop it! Damn Spud. I'm teary-eyed at work. My boss just gave me the death look.  

I know right....lololol.

• Premium Member

Well, we do need a word for what petty has always meant if they're going to take it and make it mean something different...

Might as well be cowabunga, I suppose, since that one probably is sitting there waiting to be used again.

National Spelling Bee 2020:

"Spell cowabunga"

"Can I hear it in a sentence?"

"These cowabunga disagreements aren't helping us make any progress on the project."

1 hour ago, JCDBaptist said:

I think he may change FAs mind about coming to the Hawks.

I think it's gonna a become a spot soon. Ownership needs to (and hopefully is going to) maintain fan interest. I swear I've seen more people in Hawks gear and even non-bball fans talking about the team and the arena then I have at any point living in Atlanta, including 60 win season. Whether or not this is short lived.....? We need to become winners to hold the attention. 

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Hahaaa!!

"Aye Wes ... I'm yo daddy now.  Lookit me ... look at me ... yo name Trae Young, III now."  Haha

And 'rad'?  Cowabunga, spud.

? I still have my t&c shorts and some quicksilver from the 80’s..I know I have a hot pink quicksilver shirt ? somewhere! I owned it back then. Now, I just wear black to look cool and fit in... ? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deester11 said:

? ur boss is prolly a hippy and wants to get in a vw bus ? and go surfing ?‍♀️ with @hazer anyways haha

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Rad? Rad you say? Really Spud - Rad??? :laugh1::laugh1::laugh1:

? why is everyone down on rad? Is radical better? I just remember cool and rad and radical..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm no tattler but you may need to get @Gray Mule on the case.  Burd has been particularly ornery lately.

:happy:

? ?‍♂️ I knew you’d try to get me in trouble ya lil tattletale!!! (3rd grade continues after rad comment)...

Bird turning Gator on me..(not Alice Horf gator..)