• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Going to Saturday's game- who else?

frosgrim

I just read this from Trae as well. Man, I love this kid.

Young is already starting to become a fan favorite in Atlanta for his ability to drain long-distance jumpers and distribute the ball. He averages 21.5 points and 7.5 rebounds.

He led the team to the fourth-quarter comeback win against the Mavericks and grabbed the microphone after the game to speak to the fans.

"Thank you, Atlanta," Young said. "This is just the beginning."

Just now, Spud2nique said:

"Thank you, Atlanta," Young said. "This is just the beginning."

Yes sir! LETS GO HAWKS!!!! LETS GO HAWKS!!!!

Just now, LamarHampton said:

I thought section 116 was the (un)official Hawksquawk section. Used to be right behind Hawks bench, but seems like they switched it up during the Mavs game. 

117 is now behind the Hawks bench since the change. Also where my seats are ?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, LamarHampton said:

I thought section 116 was the (un)official Hawksquawk section. Used to be right behind Hawks bench, but seems like they switched it up during the Mavs game. 

116 used to be center court, IIRC the 6th man section was a few sections over at 113 or 114.

Thoughts from the new arena.

Much better sight lines from the cheap seats.

The vibe in the new stadium is pretty electric. It has a much better "feel".

The new central scoreboad is amazing, even distracting. I kept noticing I was watching the game on the screen and not the floor.

Concession price changes are a welcome change but concession lines were awful and when I got up there, they didn't have any food ready (Hot Dogs and Pizza vendor), never had cookies even though it was on the board and the food was below par.  Guy near me brought back one of the gourmet burgers and I was very jealous.

As far as the game goes, my perception changed dramatically. Huerter looked much better on the floor overall. Trae really looked to be pressing.  Dedmon on the floor filled up stats but the offense stagnated with him looking out of place (like he was running last year's sets). I'm going to chalk this up to him not having time practicing with the guys.