• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Grateful for these Vets attitudes toward our young guys

JTB

• Moderators

Plumlee has the unthinkable athleticism to match, an impossibly wide range of unique talents, and a newfound perspective ripe for shaping the Hawks’ future

Supremely talented, possessing unthinkable athleticism, standing 7 feat tall and featuring irreplaceable veteran experience...

Maybe - despite failing to make the regular rotation for the team that finished dead last in the East last season even when the team started the year missing both its starting PF and starting center - he will join the regular rotation tonight. 

He would then be the most talented, unimaginably impactful veteran backup reserve center in the history of the 2018-19 Atlanta Hawks 10 game history.

Change the game, Miles!  They broke the mold when they made you!!

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of Hawks' vets, sounds like the team's real leader is Miles ... from reality ...

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/11/01/miles-plumlee-hawks-burning-man-unicycle-trae-young

What in the world am I reading?

I guess I should just accept it as good pub for the squad.

Jfc I'm dead. This is too much. Also I think this says more about the state of Burning Man than it does about our team. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Supremely talented, possessing unthinkable athleticism, standing 7 feat tall and featuring irreplaceable veteran experience...

Maybe - despite failing to make the regular rotation for the team that finished dead last in the East last season even when the team started the year missing both its starting PF and starting center - he will join the regular rotation tonight. 

He would then be the most talented, unimaginably impactful veteran backup reserve center in the history of the 2018-19 Atlanta Hawks 10 game history.

Change the game, Miles!  They broke the mold when they made you!!

I'm just surprised to see this level of vitriol out of you, AH.  Kinda scary ...

Scared and Horny

You all amp'd up to see your Cats play tonite?  

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm just surprised to see this level of vitriol out of you, AH.  Kinda scary ...

Scared and Horny

You all amp'd up to see your Cats play tonite?  

Hawks / Hornets....Wildcats / Dookies ?  That kind of two-fer is a dream night of bball - something to wish for.  And we all have to have goals, right?

lawrence-office-space.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AHF said:

Hawks / Hornets....Wildcats / Dookies ?  That kind of two-fer is a dream night of bball - something to wish for.  And we all have to have goals, right?

lawrence-office-space.jpg

Damnit another LIKE must be given out here!

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

.... I hate you (slightly) less now.

Lol how much less. I swear these mods take turns playing good cop ? bad cop ?‍♀️!cant wait till you get to the mods circle ⭕️ kg! They gonna love u! ? 

14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Lol how much less. I swear these mods take turns playing good cop ? bad cop ?‍♀️!cant wait till you get to the mods circle ⭕️ kg! They gonna love u! ? 

AH likes me as much as I like him so ... it's cool.  Coo, cooo, coool ...

Also, I imagine the "mod circle" is probably quite similar to a "prison shower" so I'll pass.

In regards to Cleveland's guard Collin Sexton, there was one play that bothered me that night.  The Hawks were called for a technical foul and Korver and Sexton were in the game.  I automatically thought Korver would get the nod for taking the technical shot, as he averages almost 90 percent at the stripe. 

Instead, Sexton basically pushes him off the line and proceeds to take the shot.  I saw the look on Korver's face like what the hell, and he shook his head and walked away.  To his credit, Sexton made the technical shot but in the back of my mind, I thought, I would have allowed the veteran to take that technical shot in respect to his career average.  I could be reading more into this than what I perceived.  Reading some of the posts about Sexton now, I was not all that surprised.  I am glad we got Trae.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Jeffery123 said:

In regards to Cleveland's guard Collin Sexton, there was one play that bothered me that night.  The Hawks were called for a technical foul and Korver and Sexton were in the game.  I automatically thought Korver would get the nod for taking the technical shot, as he averages almost 90 percent at the stripe. 

Instead, Sexton basically pushes him off the line and proceeds to take the shot.  I saw the look on Korver's face like what the hell, and he shook his head and walked away.  To his credit, Sexton made the technical shot but in the back of my mind, I thought, I would have allowed the veteran to take that technical shot in respect to his career average.  I could be reading more into this than what I perceived.  Reading some of the posts about Sexton now, I was not all that surprised.  I am glad we got Trae.

Not just letting the vet do it but it is a moronic move to push one of the greatest FT shooters in history off the line so you can take it with your 78% from college.