• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kevin Huerter Article - Don't write off the Huert!

marco102

3 hours ago, hazer said:

His sister is fashioning a snarky tweet about it presently

Oh no 🤦‍♀️ don’t get me started. My gf had to physically remove me from my Twitter for going after Anna Horface and Ayesha “chip punk” scurry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh no 🤦‍♀️ don’t get me started. My gf had to physically remove me from my Twitter for going after Anna Horface and Ayesha “chip punk” scurry.

Anna still not understanding why people don't respect any adult who does not pay their own rent. Penthouse stuff no less.

• Haha 4

Huerter absolutely has a role no matter the rooks or anything else. Whether part of the starting five down the road or the best downtown three point guy off the bench. Huerter will be a better plus/minus Ricky Pierce in my mind. His handles make it not such a bold statement really. 

• Like 1

The Huert will be that guy who’s not quite All-Star but lethal nonetheless and super fun to watch and valuable to  have on your team. A better-defending better-D Kyle Korver. With dunks 💥 

Edited by hazer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, hazer said:

The Huert will be that guy who’s not quite All-Star but lethal nonetheless and super fun to watch and valuable to  have on your team. A better-defending better-D Kyle Korver. With dunks 💥 

KK was an All-Star so I wouldn’t rule that out for Huerter!

• Like 3

On 8/1/2019 at 1:02 AM, Marvin24Williams said:

Aside from the rookies, Huerter is the one i'm most excited about. He showed flashes of vision, passing ability, shot creation, scoring, and long range shooting his rookie year. Then you add in his underrated athleticism and he's got a lot of potential to work with. I don't see it happening next season but I can see a Hayward-esque jump in production in the near future.

I am second most excited about Huerter. I think he is going to be our glue guy who scores when asked to; and keeps both the 1st and 2nd teams engaged. A lot like the way Klay or Draymond will lead the 2nd team in limited minutes for GSW.

I am most excited about Trae. I think he takes our PG position to a level we have never seen in a Hawks uni. Collins will do what he does with a small improvement on D hopefully. I do not expect the rookies to start making a big impact untl at the earliest in December.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AHF said:

KK was an All-Star so I wouldn’t rule that out for Huerter!

Borderline, every year. And I’ll take that. Side note: KK out-blocked Greg Monroe 1 or 2 seasons as a Hawk, look it up. I noticed, his effort D got real good under Pud.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, hazer said:

Borderline, every year. And I’ll take that. Side note: KK out-blocked Greg Monroe 1 or 2 seasons as a Hawk, look it up. I noticed, his effort D got real good under Pud.

That’s a f*ckin weird stat Patrick Bateman! 😂 That’s like saying Yinka Dare played over 1000 nba minutes in 4 seasons and totaled 4 assists.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
6 hours ago, hazer said:

Kyle actually had several legit highlight blocks.  

That stat, though, speaks to both Monroe’s lack of production as a shotblocker and KK’s surprising success.  We aren’t talking Theo Ratliff or something.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s a f*ckin weird stat Patrick Bateman! 😂 That’s like saying Yinka Dare played over 1000 nba minutes in 4 seasons and totaled 4 assists.

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Kyle actually had several legit highlight blocks.  

That stat, though, speaks to both Monroe’s lack of production as a shotblocker and KK’s surprising success.  We aren’t talking Theo Ratliff or something.

That’s my point 😜

• Haha 1