• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

23 minutes ago, AHF said:

And that is before he gets past his annual slow start shooting the ball.

Yep. I don't even care about his shooting as mentioned many times in the past. It's his shot selection and that's substantially better than previous years. People are sleeping on how improved Trae is this year. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I am still banned from there for defending Trae from shit mods

I'm banned for supporting Israel.     And that was a year ago.   Scary times over there at RealJihadManager.com.      

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm going to broker an uneasy peace between you and @Spud2nique over your mutual hatred of all cucks from Texas.  

I have shakes on mute what’s he say? :huh:

ps #Texastrollchuck #ihatethemavs #RodrigueBeauboisebitches :mellow: #cubansmellyfarts 💨 

36 minutes ago, shakes said:

I'm banned for supporting Israel.

I thought FakeGM was started by 4 Jewish dudes? No? They kicked you out for supported them? Wtf. They are pretty stupid over there.

The three amigos banned! 😂 Well, amigos is too far, maybe amiquaintances :mellow:

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I have shakes on mute what’s he say? :huh:

Basically you're both fakegm-banned and are eskimo brothers with TxxF*ck. 

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

You’re banned too? Good god they really cleaned 🧼 up on aisle 9 didn’t they? 😂 #spudnsupesaudi5000 😂 #fakegm #softmainstreamhoes 👯‍♀️ 

It's Hawk season 'round them parts, I guess.  Watch your back, jayu. 

54 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

The three amigos banned! 😂 Well, amigos is too far, maybe amiquaintances :mellow:

I legit lol'd at 3-amiquaintances. 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Yep. I don't even care about his shooting as mentioned many times in the past. It's his shot selection and that's substantially better than previous years. People are sleeping on how improved Trae is this year. 

A more tamed Trae, a system Trae, a less chucker Trae with a somewhat happy dad looks like an avg pg in todays NBA to me. He looks mid. I know, we all love Trae. He's our city superstar. But he's been trash I have to keep it real man. 

As Atlanta fans we're so loyal to our superstars because we know they dont come around often. I feel Trae doesn't fit this system. 

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, StonedDogs said:

As Atlanta fans we're so loyal to our superstars because we know they dont come around often. I feel Trae doesn't fit this system. 

[Another thing with Atlanta fans is some only come] around to say something [negative about a player] after h[e struggles.]

• Haha 3