• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

You’d rather Don a Poole jersey over Trae? 🤔 That’s pretty dumb. Lol. That’s all I got. Take the fans all star ⭐️ voting away, the common NBA fan is annoying as ..

Trae:

He matched his popularity rank with his jersey number (11th) a couple years ago but fell out last year.. somehow. 

IMG_9835.jpeg

IMG_9834.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

You’d rather Don a Poole jersey over Trae? 🤔 That’s pretty dumb. Lol. That’s all I got. Take the fans all star ⭐️ voting away, the common NBA fan is annoying as ..

Trae:

He matched his popularity rank with his jersey number (11th) a couple years ago but fell out last year.. somehow. 

IMG_9835.jpeg

IMG_9834.jpeg

Ball went up?  Eep. 

• Sad 1

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ball went up?  Eep. 

He gets the freest of free passes.  Played half the season.  Team won 27 games.  Zero career playoff games.  I will give him Kudos for having become a very consistent 3pt shooter which was breaking against type with his brother's history there but he needs to step it up and prove it to make his case.  

Just glancing at his reference page, I noticed that he is super mediocre in ORTG.  Career 109 ORTG.   Last season was 108 (with a Trae-like 115 DRTG).  Other than his rookie season, Trae has put up 114, 117, 119, and 116 ORTGs.  Melo's career numbers are 108, 111, and 108.  If Melo is truly an offensive savant, it is time to start acting like it.

On the overall jersey list, I would say that the general trend I see is fan bases buying jerseys from their favorite teams so you see GS, Boston, Phoenix, Dallas, etc. all with multiple entries.  Poole seems to be a tag along from the large GS fan base.  I'd bet there are other GS players pretty high on the list as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya Klay Thompson maybe, dude goes 2-12 now nightly just bombing away like Buddy Hield.

Ball is prolly coveted by kids.

Are the numbers hidden?  All I am seeing are top 10 and top 15 lists.

• Like 1

• Moderators
17 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I actually copied and pasted screenshot from hoopshype I didn’t open the link they may have listed more players most likely.

I looked at a half dozen or so sites and just saw top 10 or 15 lists.

• Sad 1

Ahhhhhh Michelangelo 😍 

Aye @JayBirdHawk where’s the big guy I need to gesture TOO TAWWWWLLLLL 🌞 😂 

Did I tell you I pulled it off on some other tall dude and did that, next time down he was as mad at Trevor Ariza after the meg by Trae he literally grabbed me and side tackled me. Then he didn’t look at me just kinda seemed out out… me.. 🤭 

IMG_9994.jpeg

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ahhhhhh Michelangelo 😍 

Aye @JayBirdHawk where’s the big guy I need to gesture TOO TAWWWWLLLLL 🌞😂 

Did I tell you I pulled it off on some other tall dude and did that, next time down he was as mad at Trevor Ariza after the meg by Trae he literally grabbed me and side tackled me. Then he didn’t look at me just kinda seemed out out… me.. 🤭 

IMG_9994.jpeg

That’s Edgar Degas. He came about 350 years after Michelangelo.

• Thanks 1