• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - The Man, The Viper, and The Prosecution aka The MVP aka Ice Trae

NBASupes

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ps I’m old now I gotta stretch my ish like Billy 😂 

bro that's my go-to stretch -- the bend the ribs over the side leg? Oooo baby that gets me goin. 

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ok but I got Trae like skin color so.. 🤨 Is there a word for that? 🤔 

tiger eye??? 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

Endorsing others as well.. 

Trae is a good dude..

i_e0_11_ff_louis-williams.png?w=190

With that being said, Hawks star Trae Young believes the Sixth Man of the Year Award — which goes to the best-performing player off the bench — should be named after Lou Will, who thrived in that role and earned the trophy three times during his 17-year career. When we talked to the 6th man himself at LAX this week, he made it clear he wouldn’t decline … but also gave a few suggestions of his own. “That would be an honor,” the 36-year-old said.

Awards

• Like 4

• Premium Member
On 8/19/2023 at 8:53 PM, djjob23 said:

Loading… :training1:

LOL Goat PG.   

First of all, just no.  

Second of all, he's not a PG.   I have this crazy prerequisite where I require the GOAT PG to at the very least lead his own team in APG.

Third, my GOAT PG doesn't struggle to average 7 APG.

Just cause he's small doesn't mean he's a PG.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I feel sorry for Lonzo.  He was on the verge of being a very good player.  Hope he can come back at some point.

No way can his little punk ass brother be the best in the family ( although Lavar predicted that even before they all got into the league ).

I gotta watch that.  My two favorite basketball players of the past decade.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I feel sorry for Lonzo.  He was on the verge of being a very good player.  Hope he can come back at some point.

No way can his little punk ass brother be the best in the family ( although Lavar predicted that even before they all got into the league ).

That was a good listen.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, shakes said:

LOL Goat PG.   

First of all, just no.  

Second of all, he's not a PG.   I have this crazy prerequisite where I require the GOAT PG to at the very least lead his own team in APG.

Third, my GOAT PG doesn't struggle to average 7 APG.

Just cause he's small doesn't mean he's a PG.

Wasn’t this tweet referring to Trae as the GOAT PG since that other franchise player Trae was working out with obviously doesn’t fit that mold 😉? In all seriousness, who’s to say this can’t be true when it’s all said and done if he continues to improve his shooting efficiency (working out with the best) and defense (Quin looks to be unlocking something here) with his already superstar level of play! 🐐 

image.gif.adf10f9403f06d208e0e0850b620bc78.gif

• Haha 4

I hope Trae realizes 30/10 ain't what's gonna get him respect. It's running an offense effectively, moving the rock, getting the guys in rhythm shots, good decision making and putting pressure on the defensive even when you don't have the rock.

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I hope Trae realizes 30/10 ain't what's gonna get him respect. It's running an offense effectively, moving the rock, getting the guys in rhythm shots, good decision making and putting pressure on the defensive even when you don't have the rock.

So what did Ja do to get ranked #3?  Definitely not what you are describing.  I think what will primarily get Trae respect is the number of wins the Hawks get.  As long as we are .500 they will focus on his limitations and ignore what he is great at.  

That doesn’t mean you are wrong about things he can work on - he can and should improve in those items.  I just think if the Hawks were winning 50+ games last year while Memphis was barely .500 we would be having a different conversation regardless of their individual merits.

Atlanta players are assumed to be garbage until they put up the wins.  The Hawks ECF run was the only time I’ve really seen the media respect Trae.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3