• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs OKC

Spud2nique

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Hawks would be hosting the Thunder with the tip right around now! We miss you 🏀 and will be back after more pressing matters.

Sincerely,

Hoop fans

I have all of the games saved to the calendar on my phone. It’s sad when I get the reminder there is a game in 15 minutes. But yes, it will return and the best to everyone out there right now!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Hawks would be hosting the Thunder with the tip right around now! We miss you 🏀 and will be back after more pressing matters.

Sincerely,

Hoop fans

You should tape your NBA2K matchup and post to the squawk.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You should tape your NBA2K matchup and post to the squawk.

😆 nah I’m not the one. I think some folks on here have beaten me soundly 😂. I did have that big assist Trae game though 😊 like 27 or so. I want that Skiles record for Trae so bad. He’s the type of guy that can break it I think. I can see a Rubio type coming close too.

Go 🌍! Go Hawks!

2 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

That's actually not a bad idea. Somebody should do that for real for real. (Not me, I dont have 2k)

Ya somebody go live! 😊 

https://www.espn.com/esports/story/_/id/28924070/ty-jerome-suns-scorch-josh-okogie-timberwolves-nba-2k

Deandre fortnight I don’t play that. Wonder if Trae plays 2K as Hawks? 🤔 

On Wednesday afternoon, before the Suns' game on the virtual court, Jerome, along with former Virginia teammate and current Atlanta Hawks player De'Andre Hunter and the Cleveland Cavaliers' Dylan Windler, played Fortnite on a stream. Jerome and Hunter played on Virginia's 2019 NCAA championship team.

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1

• Moderators

I played my son in 2k last night OKC vs Hawks.  I took OKC because he's much better than i am so I take the better team.   I won! 90-86.  Hawks lost though even playing against me.  I tell you he was pretty shocked that he lost.  Steven Adams unleashed chaos on the boards.

• Like 1

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya he had 10 points and 17 boards against me last night. I still pulled it out as Capela had 14 boards.

One thing from our game is Heurter couldn't do crap.  Couldn't drive around anyone and threes were just ok.    Also Paul couldn't guard Trae at all.

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

😆 nah I’m not the one. I think some folks on here have beaten me soundly 😂. I did have that big assist Trae game though 😊 like 27 or so. I want that Skiles record for Trae so bad. He’s the type of guy that can break it I think. I can see a Rubio type coming close too.

Go 🌍! Go Hawks!

🐓🐓

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

One thing from our game is Heurter couldn't do crap.  Couldn't drive around anyone and threes were just ok.    Also Paul couldn't guard Trae at all.

Lol Huerter had like 5 points for me. Granted he was my backup 2 guard off the bench behind Cam but still.

Trae/Cam/Hunter/Collins/Capela for me. 

Trae 34/6dimes 

Cam 29/5/3

Collins huge stat line with blocks with:

13/11/4/7blocks

Capela 2/14/7dimes/3blocks

I had a block party. Did Cam’s 2K rating go up? He’s a lot better than 2 months ago on 2K. The drive is stronger and the handle is tighter.