• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Draft Lotto: Which pick will we land?

Spud2nique

NBA Draft lotto: Which pick do we land?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which pick do we land in the draft?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/21/2020 at 12:30 AM

6 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Dude, he just signed a massive extension that runs though 23/24. He wouldn't have signed it if he had his sights set elsewhere, and he has absolutely no leverage whatsoever. Chances of a Booker trade in the near term are virtually zero.

None of that matters.  Guys sign their deals to make sure they're getting max money, not because they're committed to a place.

What are you not hearing here?

No one is telling you the Suns want the #1 pick.  Or Dallas for Luka in your silly post later.  I'm suggesting Booker could demand a trade.

I do not like the idea of a offensive wing but this is what I am talking about with Deni improving later in the season.

Avdija is a 6’8 combo forward who offers a dribble-pass-shoot skill set that should transition nicely into the NBA. He solidified his case as a top-10 prospect during his run to MVP honors in the Israeli league with Maccabi Tel Aviv. Avdija is effective in transition with grab-and-go rebound ability, impressive passing vision, and the aggression to finish at the basket when he needs to. His fit into halfcourt NBA offenses will remain a bigger question. Avdija will have value as a passer and cutter, but he’ll need to continue to prove himself as a shooter even after showing a better outside stroke after the league returned from its pandemic hiatus.

Link:

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2020/8/20/21374098/nba-mock-draft-2020-lottery-order-timberwolves-warriors-bulls

I think they are way off as they have Deni dropping to us and Wiseman dropping to Detroit at #7.

• Moderators

Does this seem bizarre to anyone else?  I keep seeing articles talking about Cleveland, Detroit and NY falling in the draft.  I haven't seen one focusing on Atlanta or even including them in the same lament.  That is weird reporting, right?  

Example:

Timberwolves win NBA draft lottery as Knicks, Cavs fall: Who will go No. 1?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AHF said:

Does this seem bizarre to anyone else?  I keep seeing articles talking about Cleveland, Detroit and NY falling in the draft.  I haven't seen one focusing on Atlanta or even including them in the same lament.  That is weird reporting, right?  

Example:

No it’s normal.

-Hawks fan since 1985 😐 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, AHF said:

Example:

Par the course for the Hawks.