• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Draft Lotto: Which pick will we land?

Spud2nique

NBA Draft lotto: Which pick do we land?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which pick do we land in the draft?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/21/2020 at 12:30 AM

5 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

My three favorites at 6 are Haliburton, Okongwu, and Okoro. If Deni drops that far he may be a option also.

Mines is the same...add Toppin to the list all in all I’m probably going to come away happy if we stay put and draft at #6

i am even ok if ball happens to slip to us.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Mines is the same...add Toppin to the list all in all I’m probably going to come away happy if we stay put and draft at #6

i am even ok if ball happens to slip to us.

Not too many outcomes will upset me at this point. Well until I talk to @kg01 😆 

• Haha 3

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2020-nba-mock-draft-timberwolves-take-anthony-edwards-with-no-1-pick-after-winning-nba-draft-lottery/

Aaron Nesmith at #6? kind of a reach isnt it? I do admit though, he is a good fit with Trae offensively. Great shooter and does not need the ball, works to get open.

Edited by bleachkit

11 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2020-nba-mock-draft-timberwolves-take-anthony-edwards-with-no-1-pick-after-winning-nba-draft-lottery/

Aaron Nesmith at #6? kind of a reach isnt it? I do admit though, he is a good fit with Trae offensively. Great shooter and does not need the ball, works to get open.

Yikes that would be bad.

On another note, I owe the site an apology w.r.t. the twolves pick.  No way they're keeping that pick.  Devin Booker trade request is coming.  Mark my words.  Phoenix is on the clock and they don't even know it yet.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Yikes that would be bad.

On another note, I owe the site an apology w.r.t. the twolves pick.  No way they're keeping that pick.  Devin Booker trade request is coming.  Mark my words.  Phoenix is on the clock and they don't even know it yet.

Booker is locked up and is on the verge of being a superstar with an ascending Suns team. They aren't trading him. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Booker is locked up and is on the verge of being a superstar with an ascending Suns team. They aren't trading him. 

..... unless he asks out, which is what I'm predicting.  I swear sometimes you just don't listen to me anymore, bro.

He, Towns and Russell have said they want to play together.  They're all beasties and bff's.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

..... unless he asks out, which is what I'm predicting.  I swear sometimes you just don't listen to me anymore, bro.

He, Towns and Russell have said they want to play together.  They're all beasties and bff's.

Dude, he just signed a massive extension that runs though 23/24. He wouldn't have signed it if he had his sights set elsewhere, and he has absolutely no leverage whatsoever. Chances of a Booker trade in the near term are virtually zero.

38 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Pretty big reach considering he lacks versatility and one dimensional 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yikes that would be bad.

No way Phoenix would do that. lol

8 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Everyone wants that #1 pick. Phoenix is offering Booker. Dallas is offering Luka. The chance to have Antman brick shots for a couple years while he develops is just too temping to pass up.

Schlenk didnt even want it...Thats why they sent Jamie Gertz. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You are me. Get out of my head. I had something like this in my mind.

Suns get: #1/ 2022 1st (top 3 protected) Jarrett Culver/Naz Reid

Wolves get : Booker

?j zFY

16 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You are me. Get out of my head. I had something like this in my mind.

Suns get: #1/ 2022 1st (top 3 protected) Jarrett Culver/Naz Reid

Wolves get : Booker

No playoffs for the Suns next season if they do this...lol

• Thanks 1