• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Draft Lotto: Which pick will we land?

Spud2nique

NBA Draft lotto: Which pick do we land?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which pick do we land in the draft?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/21/2020 at 12:30 AM

• Premium Member

Finally a Hawks related event! I’m not going to be surprised if we wind up #6. It’ll be pretty annoying if some of the teams that got to play games jump is. I think the top 8 picks should have been decided by the teams who weren’t in the bubble. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I heard guys like on a pod talking about Ant having off court issues

Like what? As long as it's not anything hardcore criminal, I can live with it. I wouldn't be surprised if he has loan(s) with shady agents, don't care about that though. Crean spoke very high of him as a teammate. 

Edited by bleachkit
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I've enjoyed getting first-dibs or second-dibs at Draft time over the other Leastern Conference clubs, and I'd enjoy that continuing, especially if it's not gonna be NY/CHI or CHA/WAS.

Every year for me since the 80’s. East down hoes up! 😐 I mean.. I dunno. Look I’m excited here. I got a Xmas feeling as a kid. I hope 🤞🏾 I don’t have the same feeling post opening presents 🎁 as a kid. 😂 Lets face it we always wanted more. We want that shiny #1 but settled for a more conservative #7 pick (bike) that was affordable and durable. I guess it ended up being better. But why can’t I ever get that shiny toy 🧸 like Billy, the Lakers fan or Taaammmy (Tommy) the Celts fan with his shiny new bike. The world 🌎 doesn’t want to see ATLANTA WINS THE DRAFT! Can we just see it once? 

Come on fellas you all know that we are going to get screwed as usual. I am going with the 4th pick or lower. Hell New York probably will get the 1st pick. We will not move. 4th pick. Hell don't be surprised if teams below us jump right over us. I like where I team is right now so I really don't care where we pick--just know that we are going to get screwed. 

• Golden State: 14.00%
  • Cleveland: 14.00%
  • Minnesota: 14.00%
  • Atlanta: 12.50%
  • Detroit: 10.50%
  • New York: 9.00%
  • Chicago: 7.50%
  • Charlotte: 6.00%
  • Washington: 4.50%
  • Phoenix: 3.00%
  • San Antonio: 2.00%
  • Sacramento: 1.30%