• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Draft Lotto: Which pick will we land?

Spud2nique

NBA Draft lotto: Which pick do we land?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which pick do we land in the draft?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/21/2020 at 12:30 AM

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

One thing I know is MIN has no idea what they're doing.

we're not trading up.  No need.

Uh uh what about Collins and and the 6th pick to Warriors for #2.

-over on realgm. I’m close enough to slap 👋 a warrior fan if needed.

LaMelo may freefall.

Golden State probably won't take him

Minnesota has their PG, so they won't take him

Honestly, he shouldn't get past Charlotte at #3.  Graham put up numbers, but they were very low efficiency numbers shooting wise.  LaMelo is a far better playmaker than Graham.

But if Charlotte passes on him, Chicago may not take Ball, because they have Coby White.  I think they would be dumb not to though.  Pair him with a legit scorer like Lavine, and the Bulls could rapidly improve.

And Cleveland has 2 PGs already.  Would they draft another one, just because of Ball's size?

So if Ball falls to #6, should the Hawks take him?

Just now, Carmine said:

Does Hawks ownership group have any morbidly sick offspring we can send to the draft lottery? Jami Gertz aint it.

Send Trae. He would have won. 😢 

Just now, kg01 said:

Do it.  I'll find somebody to pay yer bail.

Which bail bonds they’ve seen me already.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LaMelo may freefall.

Honestly, he shouldn't get past Charlotte at #3.  Graham put up numbers, but they were very low efficiency numbers shooting wise.  LaMelo is a far better playmaker than Graham.

But if Charlotte passes on him, Chicago may not take Ball, because they have Coby White.  I think they would be dumb not to though.  Pair him with a legit scorer like Lavine, and the Bulls could rapidly improve.

And Cleveland has 2 PGs already.  Would they draft another one, just because of Ball's size?

Hmmmm I really thought it was possible the bulls would take  Ball. I figured they were done with the Lavine experiment.

coby white may  be better suited as a SG to the bulls though he played point at NC.

bsck to the question though....if ball falls to 6 do we take him????...I’d be on the phone calling several teams to see what I can get for him . If no good offers I’d be ok keeping him! I mean hey atleast then we’d have a playmaker to run the show off the bench when trae sits

Edited by JTB

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

OK - #6  Haliburton.  I hope.  I hope.  I hope !!!

:smug:

You may get your wish Gramps!😀

10 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LaMelo may freefall.

We have NYK and Detroit just behind us at 7 and 8 - we can get play them against each other for some assets.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Very high floor. Smart, efficient. 50/40/85 type guy.

Can play on and off ball as well! He’s a good fit here. I don’t know about starting or anything but there’s chance in the future.

• Like 2

@Buzzard Remember the debate we had about whether or not Haliburton was a top 5 pick? Well here we are again? Is he a top 5 pick? If not, we get first dibs at him. I thought then and still that he’s not top 5. But rather 6-10. 

Where we stand now, I’m thrilled with him if Okongwu is gone.

• Like 1