• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sam, Here's Your Cousin From Boston

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

https://oklahoman.com/article/5673168/okc-thunder-coaching-search-five-things-to-know-about-mark-daigneault

Bay State beginnings

Daigneault is from Leominster, Massachusetts — 50 miles northwest of Boston, and 25 miles from Sam Presti’s hometown of Concord.

~lw3

10 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Thank goodness i put $1000 down on Daigneault to be next head coach.   If i'm not posting much it's because service on my yacht is spotty. 

Heh, I'm now envisioning macd sitting out on the stern (is that a boat part?) with his chest out.  Taco meat flowin' in the breeze.  Michael McDonald blaring on the boombox.  Aww baby.  Yacht life, foo's.

lethal saved me from myself again.  Was about to post "Thunder got a Daign Coach!".  I don't love it but, luckily, the world will never know. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Heh, I'm now envisioning macd sitting out on the stern (is that a boat part?) with his chest out.  Taco meat flowin' in the breeze.  Michael McDonald blaring on the boombox.  Aww baby.  Yacht life, foo's.

lethal saved me from myself again.  Was about to post "Thunder got a Daign Coach!".  I don't love it but, luckily, the world will never know. 

What the..?  did you hack my webcam again?

• Haha 2