• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Betting odds change - starting to get respect

thecampster

hace 37 minutos, Dejay dijo:

I can see 35 as the floor and 44 as the ceiling if all goes right...

I think this team might win 50 games if Capela is not injured and I am completely serious about that.

Make an exercise, compare 1 by 1 this team to the one that got 4 all stars on the same year, you will realize that when you start comparing 6th player onwards is like day and night. 

Young vs Teague

Bogdanovic vs Korver

Cam vs Carroll

Collins vs Milsap

Capela vs Horford

Rondo vs Schröder

Huerter vs Bazemore

Hunter vs Shefolosha

Gallinari vs Muscala

Okongwu vs Antic

Snell vs Jenkins

Dunn vs Mack....

Should I follow?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

I think this team might win 50 games if Capela is not injured and I am completely serious about that.

Make an exercise, compare 1 by 1 this team to the one that got 4 all stars on the same year, you will realize that when you start comparing 6th player onwards is like day and night. 

Young vs Teague

Bogdanovic vs Korver

Cam vs Carroll

Collins vs Milsap

Capela vs Horford

Rondo vs Schröder

Huerter vs Bazemore

Hunter vs Shefolosha

Gallinari vs Muscala

Okongwu vs Antic

Snell vs Jenkins

Dunn vs Mack....

Should I follow?

I'm being conservative and factoring in time to gel and health. That 'rona is a mf'er..

• Like 2

23 hours ago, gurpilo said:

Young vs Teague

Bogdanovic vs Korver

Cam vs Carroll

Collins vs Milsap

Capela vs Horford

Rondo vs Schröder

Huerter vs Bazemore

Hunter vs Shefolosha

Gallinari vs Muscala

Okongwu vs Antic

Snell vs Jenkins

Dunn vs Mack....

Should I follow?

I agree that this team certainly has the talent and potential to be better and deeper than that team, front to back.

But the East [and entire NBA] has gotten a lot better and deeper in the last 5 years too.

We've also got 6-7 guys who will be in our rotation that we've yet to see in a Hawks uni, and the rest are on their rookie scale contracts.  I'm very excited for this team, and this is just the start of year 1 of contending.

Count me in for 35-42 wins.  6 seed sounds like a good spot for us this year.

• Like 1

50 wins out of 72 games? That's like the equivalent of 57 wins in a normal season.

I'd give us 50 tops in a normal season which is about 43 in 72 games. 43-29 seems much more realistic to me.  We are talented, but dont have much chemistry or experience yet. There will  be some natural ups and downs, but way more ups this year. 

• Like 2