• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We'll need Cam

sillent

If we're going to do anything when/if we get to the next series we're going to need Cam. Dre would've been nice to have of course too but going up against Giannis/Durant we will need a long defender like Cam to give us that edge.

It would be nice to integrate Cam before/if we get to that series but if we do use Cam next game I would put him against Curry. He can't do worse than Ben as far as production (lol) and it would be good for him to get a feel of the playoffs if we plan on continuing to go further.

Cam of course would add length, defense that creates offense as well as other intangibles that we are missing right now. 

It's do or die for the season and although I wouldn't start him I would give him Solo's minutes or work a Cam/Hill/Snell option if Bogi can't go. I know we can win this series without Cam but we need him to be ready sooner than later for the next round and possibly (like everyone on the team except Bruno/Dunn so far) he can be a big contribution to us continuing to win this season. We've done it by committee all season. If Cam is truly healthy than why stop now.

• Like 3

I would love Cam to play in Hill's mins. 8 to 10 mins but it's unlikely without any 5v5 time in practice. It's a lot to ask for without full court practice from any young player. 

I really don't know why guys like @TheNorthCydeRises love to say he played like crap before he left. Of course he f***ing did, his couldn't play through his injury anymore and way trying to like Bogi in the last two games. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

At this point I believe he would be a better option than Snell or Hill in limited minutes.  Imagine Seth Curry trying to score on Cam. He is a pro, can’t be scared to do your job when it matters the most. 

If Coach thinks he can help the team win, then bring him in for a few and see how he presents.  No time for adjustments.  If Nate thinks he would be a detriment, then wait until next year.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I would love Cam to play in Hill's mins. 8 to 10 mins but it's unlikely without any 5v5 time in practice. It's a lot to ask for without full court practice from any young player. 

I really don't know why guys like @TheNorthCydeRises love to say he played like crap before he left. Of course he f***ing did, his couldn't play through his injury anymore and way trying to like Bogi in the last two games. 

I just stated a fact, that's all.   We'll see what kind of effect Nate has on his game next season.

It's just that the more Huerter shows improvement, the more expendable Cam becomes. 

He may be a guy who blossoms after year 4 or so. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1