• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can we help usher in the END of the Superteam Era??

Diesel

35 minutes ago, Diesel said:

The final four teams this year were:

• Clipps
  • Hawks
  • Suns
  • Bucks.

only one of those teams was built as a superteam.  I have had to hold my nose and watch Lebron then KD be too weak to take a team to the finals and win it.  But instead.. go join a superteam to get it done.  I heard Giannis say... "I could have went and joined a superteam but I stayed and did it the hard way."  I give him much respect for that.  But when I think about our team... we're not a superteam but we are a well built team.  I would love to see our dynasty lead the NBA away from Superteams.  Trae embodies a guy who don't need to Click-up with other people to be a part of a superteam.  Just give him a team!

I liked this, but if a superstar wants to team up with Trae in ATL, I'm all for it!!! Let the haters hate after that. 😄 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Super teams are borne out of players who simply aren’t built to contribute to a great team defense outside of LeBron under Spo and Vogel who demanded it.  So they wanna out score teams and leave the tough defensive assignments to some role player who gets paid a fraction of what they make.  They leave coaches who didn’t demand anything from them on that end so they could “save energy” for offense.  Half-ass players all of em.

Nate holds all his guys accountable, after his coming out party Trae is solidly entrenched, and The General, like John Horst, is far more concerned with fit and team-building than being a leading topic on horrible ESPN morning shows.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Super teams are borne out of players who simply aren’t built to contribute to a great team defense outside of LeBron under Spo and Vogel who demanded it.  So they wanna out score teams and leave the tough defensive assignments to some role player who gets paid a fraction of what they make.  They leave coaches who didn’t demand anything from them on that end so they could “save energy” for offense.  Half-ass players all of em.

Nate holds all his guys accountable, after his coming out party Trae is solidly entrenched, and The General, like John Horst, is far more concerned with fit and team-building than being a leading topic on horrible ESPN morning shows.  

I hate to think of Chris Bosh in those terms.