• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Media Day

sillent

What did y'all think about media day?

To me it wasn't the most professional but I will say it was kinda funny.

Our media asking one question to alot of our guys and most questions weren't even for the guy they were talking to. 

I know Skylar Mays was like "did y'all really just have me up here to talk about 2 other people?"

It was embarrassingly hilarious at times but still funny.

5 hours ago, sillent said:

What did y'all think about media day?

To me it wasn't the most professional but I will say it was kinda funny.

Our media asking one question to alot of our guys and most questions weren't even for the guy they were talking to. 

I know Skylar Mays was like "did y'all really just have me up here to talk about 2 other people?"

It was embarrassingly hilarious at times but still funny.

Jah was the same. They literally had two questions for him. One was Sarah asking what his role will be and what Nate wants him to work on which was defense and rebounding. The other was about team Nigeria. The end.

Back in the past the writers would ask a bunch of randoms but now that we are winning, they go to the guys who will provide a good presser and have limited questions for the others. 

Edited by NBASupes

20 minutes ago, thecampster said:

OMFG the media did not do AJ Lawson like that.  Dude sits down. They ask him what he expects to bring to the team, he gives a short answer and they're like....thank you for your time.  The look on his face, "really...1 question...damn".

They did a lot of them like that. This ain't the old media where they asked everyone a ton of questions. These guys are straight to the point. If you aren't good at giving them quotes or aren't high on the pecking order, it's short and quick. 

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Have a chance to listen this morning.  Man Solo is a great interview. He's got to be a great vet in the locker room.

Coach-In-Waiting 📋 

1 hour ago, thecampster said:

I'm not a fan of his game but man am I a fan of the person.  Great interview, great insight. Imagine if you could put Solo's mind/energy/attitude in the body of Kevin Knox.

Kevin and John are pretty great interviews too.

Cam's interviews are awkwardly hilarious.

• Like 3