• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Knox......

Vol4ever

• Premium Member

😄  This is a funny topic.

The only thing Knox can do to improve a team is to help with off court bonding by hosting video game lan parties in his hotel room on the road.

The people calling for Knox to play are the same dummies who were on here at the start of the year asking for TLC to get more playing time.  I told those guys then that TLC is one of the worst players in the NBA and I was right.  Well, Knox makes TLC look like Scottie Pippen, that's how bad Knox is.

Knox combines lack of basketball IQ with a total lack of effort in working on his game.  Put that together and you get one of the absolute worst players in the NBA.    In 3 years you'll be struggling to remember his name unless you happen to read his nametag when he's bagging your groceries at the Piggly Wiggly.

3 minutes ago, shakes said:

😄  This is a funny topic.

The only thing Knox can do to improve a team is to help with off court bonding by hosting video game lan parties in his hotel room on the road.

The people calling for Knox to play are the same dummies who were on here at the start of the year asking for TLC to get more playing time.  I told those guys then that TLC is one of the worst players in the NBA and I was right.  Well, Knox makes TLC look like Scottie Pippen, that's how bad Knox is.

Knox combines lack of basketball IQ with a total lack of effort in working on his game.  Put that together and you get one of the absolute worst players in the NBA.    In 3 years you'll be struggling to remember his name unless you happen to read his nametag when he's bagging your groceries at the Piggly Wiggly.

Lets try to remember that even the 15th man on a team is 3000 times better at basketball than 99.9% of people posting on message boards.  If you need a refresher on this...go back on youtube and look up college player challenges Brian Scalabrine 

• Confused 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Lets try to remember that even the 15th man on a team is 3000 times better at basketball than 99.9% of people posting on message boards.  If you need a refresher on this...go back on youtube and look up college player challenges Brian Scalabrine 

I don't understand what point you are trying to make with this post.

Is your next post going to be a reminder that water is wet?

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Atlantaholic said:

Yup Knox is legit in the convo for worst player in the NBA. At least he has some hops. 

Watching Knox stumble around a basketball court with no IQ is like watching @kg01 struggle to make jokes on the Real GM general board.    It's like slow moving car crash you know is gonna happen but can't turn away.

Knox is a Hawk.  The things he did to be drafted where he was is still there.  He has the size to play.  Neither he nor Cam lived up to expectations.  Both are getting a new start with a different team.

Who knows what either one is truly capable of?  Give them time before you go off the deep end on either one.  Both may be very good.  Both may bomb out of the NBA.  

Because KK is a Hawk, I'm backing him.  I want him to excel.  If he doesn't, it will not be the first time or the last time I backed a loser.  Time.  That's the key.  Give them time.  Only then will we really know.

:sun:

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

@shakes, the real question is why haven't the mods descended upon that thread like they would if it was about the guy in Texas?  We all know the reason but it doesn't make it any less shameful.

It's open season on Trae.  Blatant troll threads go unchecked.

someone should PM Texas Cuck.  I'm sure that will get it taken care of 😉

• Haha 3