• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bogi Shot Chart

benhillboy

679EBE22-2862-4998-860E-573B6997490E.thumb.jpeg.13de09c63b95b22245a933629c0aef5a.jpeg

(Chart courtesy of statmuse.com: Light blue below league average, royal blue at average, dark blue above.)

Sh@t’s solid.  Only real weakness is finishing.  I’d like to see him get a little more comfortable on the baseline and more plays drawn up for his corner three (Pop/ Bud horns maybe). He has to cut more like Kevin did twice beautifully last night Trae will basically serve up 2 points on a platter.

I didn’t realize his rating was that good last season (122 to 114, had to redeem himself after the poor start to get to 114 to 116 this season) or that he was near a 3:1 assist to turnover ratio this season.  

I can understand the Bogi hate at times but when he’s on he’s a great value for $18M per the next two years.  Love the versatility and acceptance of multiple roles, gotta improve his availability though he’s missed 68 games over the last 3 seasons.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Bogi gets Trae.

Wow an NBA player with an actual shirt on, a decent haircut, no rapidly depreciated jewelry, and no “high end” designer advertisements plastered all over his body.  What a novel concept.