Lottery 22 tonight

Spud2nique

Who you want?

I have a weird feeling the Blazers land the first pick, if I’m right @ me for lotto numbers. #biglottobigremiiiix

1. Blazers

2. OKC 

3. 🚀’s

WEST WEST AND MO WEST!

Who you got?

Go Hawks!

Ps Not gonna like if the Magic get top 3 I’m not scared lol.

• Moderators

I keep getting the "Lakers" (Pels) at 1 or 2 every time I pull the Tankathon lever, so that would be fun. Plus the Pels are pretty much in Run It Back mode with virtually the whole team under contract plus Zion, so another high-Lotto addition would only add to the pressure to wheel-and-deal.

OKC getting a BPA that doesn't fit on the top line might have them making moves, too, only with their younger talent. Then maybe Portland, or San An (I'm terrified Sacto might screw up again), in the hopes of keeping the top picks out West,

~lw3

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Sacto might screw up again)

Can they just blow it up and give us our (me and you :indifferent: ya I said it) Sabonis for Hunter and picks or Capela and picks? JC? 

Didn’t think about the Pels, good call that would have helped.

• Like 1

Keegan Murray is my guy and the steal to me. My Rocket 🚀 friend in good position to nab him but they go Dukie Panchero I think.

Keegan is the Dwayne Wade of this draft imo. He slips and a team gets lucky. I don’t want him doing East to the Pistons, they are already building something. Hoping he goes to a western conference team.

What’s the equivalent of this trade for us? 
Maybe a package of JC + Huerter +16?

Would you all do this?

Basically one wannabe max guy for another :sarcastic:.

Hawks get: Deandre Ayton

Suns get: JC + Huerter +16th pick

If I’m the Suns I like our deal more than what the Hornets 🐝 are giving me. 

PG- Trae/Wright

SG- Bogi/FA (Malik Monk)

SF- Hunter/Knox

PF- Trade Capela for PF (starter)/Gallo

C- Ayton/OO

Or instead of JC and Huerter being the meat it’s CC and Hunter?

E98B3B8C-0566-47B1-B00C-9439411BB207.jpeg

15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

2. OKC 

3. 🚀’s

Not even a Spudstradamus pat on the back? Two outta three ain’t bad! 

You people are monsters!!!!! :cray:

HEEEEYYY!!! TWO OUTTA THREE GOTTA GET ME SOMETHING??? That’s like 4/6 lotto (big lotto big remiiixxx I throw that a$$ back and see if he gon catch it ain’t athletic but it’s..)!!!

Thats at least a few thousand in my pocket! 

• Haha 1

If OKC is going to end up dealing SGA at some point (and they will now with the 2nd pick coming) and building for the future..

How long will they try and keep him aboard. I’m sure SHA had talks with the front office and wants to bounce and go win now instead of wasting his talents.

Bring SGA here, he can play the 2 next to Trae. 

Right now an SGA trade to me seems less risky that a big man like Gobert and Ayton. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

If OKC is going to end up dealing SGA at some point (and they will now with the 2nd pick coming) and building for the future..

How long will they try and keep him aboard. I’m sure SHA had talks with the front office and wants to bounce and go win now instead of wasting his talents.

Bring SGA here, he can play the 2 next to Trae. 

Right now an SGA trade to me seems less risky that a big man like Gobert and Ayton. 

I"m in.

• Like 3