• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Happy birthday, supey.  Hope you get everything you want.... and, if yer fam is anything like mine, a bag of socks too.

Ya happy birthday guy! Hope the Hawks land the star ⭐️ for you on your big day! 🥳 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Is Murray really that great?. His shooting splits are meh, and this last year is the only year of his career he has averaged more than 20 PPG. Didnt get SAS to the playoffs. Good player, dont think he's worth a godfather offer. 

He a dog… will be for a long time. Gotta knack for steals and he gonna be a problem at the 2 spot long term for opposing teams

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1

Couple things I like here is that Murray has been under Pop’s watch more than any player prolly since Kawhi. He knows how to play the right way and looks to be that 5 tool basketball 🏀 player. He can board, pass and score inside and out. 

This or the SGA were the home runs I think.

• Like 3

Funny because I mentioned getting Murray would cost us JC AND OO like 10 pages ago when it was first mentioned on this board.

I love the Murray pairing but I know to get him the spurs are going to rob a team and that team may be us!

OO+JC +Picks…..sheesh and I kept asking is Murray worth it for us to have a disaster at PF. Guess that question is about to be answered soon.

• Like 2

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Couple things I like here is that Murray has been under Pop’s watch more than any player prolly since Kawhi. He knows how to play the right way and looks to be that 5 tool basketball 🏀 player. He can board, pass and score inside and out. 

This or the SGA were the home runs I think.

If it costs OO, I'll toss you a towel so no one sees you cryin'. 

That's what good teammates do, bro.

• Like 3

Just now, smoove31210 said:

We can't keep kicking the can down the road....I get what you are saying....but I'm not making that trade 

I can see a win-now front court being added to that backcourt.  That's what I'm saying.  This wouldn't, imho, be a can-kicker.  

• Like 1