• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022 NBA FREE AGENCY 06/30/22 @ 6:00PM

JayBirdHawk

• Admin

Beal’s deal is just god awful.

He is about to turn 30 so you will be paying a 35 year old 50+ million.  His team has not done anything at all … he doesn’t play D … he just puts up empty stats.  Awful awful deal

Also, why do you need that much … take 30 and let your team have some money to improve

• Like 3

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Beal’s deal is just god awful.

He is about to turn 30 so you will be paying a 35 year old 50+ million.  His team has not done anything at all … he doesn’t play D … he just puts up empty stats.  Awful awful deal

Also, why do you need that much … take 30 and let your team have some money to improve

You'd be nuts not to take that money lol. 

The deal is awful but it's not Beal's fault. If I'm Beal I'm taking that money to play basketball. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Again, 12.3 million a season isn't really a lot of money these days in the NBA. Didn't Beal just signe for 50 million? I'd rather have Bagley at 12 million all day every single day and twice on sunday over Beal at 50.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I remember seeing Anfernee Simmons destroying a great performance from Trae and thinking wtf is this lol. Now he’s getting a 4/100 extension, good for him! 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

This is why I don't care two hoots about these owners and their money - EVERY OFFSEASON - contracts get handed out like candy on Halloween.  Then they want to cry on the back end. Well boo hoo hoo!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1