• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Did Nate just define our big 3?

sturt

36 minutes ago, Mikey said:

we dont have a big 3... we have a duo

It remains to be seen how good our All Star duo is, but I will say this, the next best players; JC, Dre, Clint, and Bogi can each ball out in a major way when they are on. I would love to see that engine finally click for everyone at the same time. I guess what I am saying is that we have a "Big 3-by-comittee" of 4 guys who can provide star level production any given night.

In an ideal scenario, I think Dre takes a leap as another go-to guy. Clint dominates the glass and protects the paint at an elite level. Bogi becomes an elite 6th man with the offense going through him more, and JC fills in all of the gaps, providing the energy, hustle and timely highlight reel plays on both ends. This happens, and we wont miss having that "3rd" star. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

It remains to be seen how good our All Star duo is, but I will say this, the next best players; JC, Dre, Clint, and Bogi can each ball out in a major way when they are on. I would love to see that engine finally click for everyone at the same time. I guess what I am saying is that we have a "Big 3-by-comittee" of 4 guys who can provide star level production any given night.

In an ideal scenario, I think Dre takes a leap as another go-to guy. Clint dominates the glass and protects the paint at an elite level. Bogi becomes an elite 6th man with the offense going through him more, and JC fills in all of the gaps, providing the energy, hustle and timely highlight reel plays on both ends. This happens, and we wont miss having that "3rd" star. 

What i want to see:

1. Hunter plays a full season
  2. Bogi returns early in the season and has no setbacks
  3. OO gets more minutes
  4. JJ grows into a backup PF role in the rotation

Obviously no major injury surprises is always desired but these are the things that are current question marks that need to be answered to have a successful season. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

What i want to see:

1. Hunter plays a full season
  2. Bogi returns early in the season and has no setbacks
  3. OO gets more minutes
  4. JJ grows into a backup PF role in the rotation

Obviously no major injury surprises is always desired but these are the things that are current question marks that need to be answered to have a successful season. 

What I want to see.

1. Hawks 2023 NBA Champions!

• Like 4

• Premium Member
On 7/11/2022 at 10:29 PM, AHF said:

He was left open by Miami for a reason.  He did increasingly step up over the course of the series but that has to become the norm for him.  No 13 point season this year with all the attention the other guys will have.  Hunter is capable of stepping up and becoming the #3 guy on this team but he hasn't been close to that yet over a full season.

My Bold predictions for this team are:

1.  We will lead the league in scoring. 

2.  We will lead the league in Offensive efficiency. 

3.  We will move up to top 10 in fast break points. 

4.  We will move up to ~14-18 in defense. 

5.  We will have at least 1 12 game winning streak. 

6.   Trae, Murray, and JC will be allstars.   With Clint being an honorable mention. 

I get the feeling that JC may be a strong 20/8.8 player this season.  I think he has something to prove.  He's tired of being disrespected and Murray is going to be a god send for him.  I think that Trae's scoring and Assist will go down some, but he will start to get some MVP buzz.   I also believe that Phoenix will dangle Ayton to us near the deadline...but we will say.. NO thanks. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

My Bold predictions for this team are:

1.  We will lead the league in scoring. 

2.  We will lead the league in Offensive efficiency. 

3.  We will move up to top 10 in fast break points. 

4.  We will move up to ~14-18 in defense. 

5.  We will have at least 1 12 game winning streak. 

6.   Trae, Murray, and JC will be allstars.   With Clint being an honorable mention. 

I get the feeling that JC may be a strong 20/8.8 player this season.  I think he has something to prove.  He's tired of being disrespected and Murray is going to be a god send for him.  I think that Trae's scoring and Assist will go down some, but he will start to get some MVP buzz.   I also believe that Phoenix will dangle Ayton to us near the deadline...but we will say.. NO thanks. 

Good golly you are feeling optimistically friskee aintcha? 😉 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1