• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Did Nate just define our big 3?

sturt

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, sturt said:

What am I thinking if I'm DeAndre, reading that quote?

He was left open by Miami for a reason.  He did increasingly step up over the course of the series but that has to become the norm for him.  No 13 point season this year with all the attention the other guys will have.  Hunter is capable of stepping up and becoming the #3 guy on this team but he hasn't been close to that yet over a full season.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, sturt said:

What am I thinking if I'm DeAndre, reading that quote?

If im Hunter im thinking if i want that big money i better show out this year and take it to the next level.   Thats all that man should be thinking is improving and becoming the player his potential can be. So he can get paid big money either here or somewhere else.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
41 minutes ago, Threezus said:

If im Hunter im thinking if i want that big money i better show out this year and take it to the next level.   Thats all that man should be thinking is improving and becoming the player his potential can be. So he can get paid big money either here or somewhere else.

There have been rumors that he and the Hawks are discussing an early extension.

• Thanks 2

Would be awesome if Hunter gave us a season full of moments where we call him our third best player.  JC was always a metrics guy, his efficiency is off the charts.  By the numbers Hunter isn't delivering.  Someone made a pretty concerning post about how poor Hunter compares to his draft class.  I guess it begs the question, why should Hunter be seen as part of a big three?

9 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Maybe it means something regarding JC, maybe it means nothing regarding JC.

What it means to me is Nate better have an actual offensive scheme to take full advantage of Trae and Murray. It better not be my turn, your turn Trae/Murray ISO.

Let's be honest....do you have enough faith in Nate's offensive acumen to believe that will actually happen?  Or even in his willingness to be flexible and adjust? I don't.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
59 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Let's be honest....do you have enough faith in Nate's offensive acumen to believe that will actually happen?  Or even in his willingness to be flexible and adjust? I don't.  

Uuuuuuummmmm....:blanky:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

Nate is the greatest offensive mind of his generation. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

With Dejounte it unlocks 🔐 JC now. Another ball handler open things up a ton.

Stand pat. I think Schlenk’s best move now is no move.

Dejounte A/A- (more A perfect fit)

Dejounte +JC = we haven’t seen it. Again, if we didn’t have JC, we would be looking for a JC to fit with Trae and DM. 

We can’t lose Huerter AND JC in one summer can we? That’s our own crop. Imna feel a bit robbed if we lose both. 

I don’t know, I wanna see this thing play out. 

I feel we can ease Murray right into our system and it would transition easier than having to implement both Murray and Ayton. Plus, if Ayton starts crying..

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

There have been rumors that he and the Hawks are discussing an early extension.

Yeah but that early extension could be alot smaller than what he could really get if he takes that next step.  Would be huge for us as a team to get him cheaper but he himself might be screwing himself over some lol.