• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2022-23 Hawks Schedule...08/17 Release @3PM

JayBirdHawk

Just now, Final_quest said:

That is a soft early schedule. 

9-2…

I’m not tryin to look ahead but if we are who a bunch of us think we are or should or could be.. then we can’t help but look ahead for fun..

On the court one game at a time but whatdya think..

9-2 start? Feasible? We need one you’re right, soft schedule that we need to capitalize on.

Last year was a crazy tough schedule to start, Adam Silver went the other way with us this time around.

Being a young team still, we could thrive off a good start for sure.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

So awkward and lurchy teen! 🥳 Sounds like a fun time! 

Haha, sounds like a description of squd.  Got eeemmmm.

On the schedule, is it true the league is doing some dumbarse 'rivalry week' thing?  Naturally leaving us out, of course.  Since apparently Lonzo v Lamelo is a "rivalry" we all wanna see.

Nevermind the fact that the Horcats gonna suck bonkey dalls this year and Lonzo probably not even gonna play.  Smooth move, league.  Smooth move.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yes Glen there are good teams in the NBA and the Hawks will have to play them a bunch, but at least with those first 5 games they have a very real chance of starting 4-1 or maybe even dare i say 5-0.   Which buys us a cushion for when those tough teams start showing up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Funny and true story. Was playing HORSE with a friend earlier and attempting a 40 foot shot. Group of three walking by 🚶🏿‍♂️… “shhhhtt Steph Curry ruined the game..”

Me: YES!!!! YES!!! I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY.. that being said this is horse 🐎..

God though I think I was a couple words away from befriending the dude. I wanted to buy him a beer 🍺

Ps WUCK THE FARRIORS!!!

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Can someone explain this to me? :er:

No I’m old I don’t get it 😂 

8 hours ago, kg01 said:

Nbatv games do not count as ntl tv games, Brad!  That's a cheap way to boost the numbers when they know good an' dayum well only BSPN and TNT games count. 

Right . . . seeing that Hawks games in my area are blacked out, whenever they play a home game on NBA TV.  I always have to watch on Bally's.  And if the Grizzlies are playing at the same time on Bally's, I may not can see the Hawks at all, because they'll still be blacked out on NBA TV.

So NBA TV games are not national TV games.

• Like 3